Check Availability(813) 466-1674(888) 721-8724(813) 440-4410
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 50Dogs-Maximum of 2 pets per home. Our non refundable pet fee is per apartment and there is an additional monthly pet rent. Our pet friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds or mixes: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
- ONLINE PAYMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
- Pet friendly
- Upgraded flooring*
- Valet Trash Removal
- Clubhouse with billiards table
- WiFi at Pool and Sundeck area
- Woodburning Fireplaces available
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Fisherman's Landing
Everyone from the maintenance to officr staff is so nice. Prompt service. Nothing here is overbearing. Work orders are answered in timely manners. If you live on the back end of the property, parking can be a little scarce at night if you want to be close to your building. I love my apartment community.
It's a very quiet community. The apartments are very clean. Whenever we have an issue with something in the apartment we can tell maintainance and they fix it within the next day or so. They are very welcoming and friendly!
I liked the renting experience (people in office). They were not cheap salespeople that lied to me, etc.
I did not like you raising my Rent after being here for so long.
I simply enjoy living at Fisherman's Landing.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Fisherman's Landing is located in Hillsborough County, in the Temple Terrace Area. From I-75 Take the Fowler exit 265 for Temple Terrace heading west. Morris Bridge Road will take you into our community where you can follow the signs to our leasing center. From I-275 Take the Fowler exit 265 heading east to Morris Bridge Road. Morris Bridge Road will bring you into our community where you can follow the signs to our leasing center.