- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Maniscalco Elementary, Buchanan Middle, and Gai...
- Minutes to Citrus Park Town Center
- Car Care Center
- Close to the heart of Tampa Bay
- Close to Shopping and Dining Options
- Minutes to International Mall and Raymond James...
- Close to St. Josephs Hospital North
- Five Stocked Fishing Lakes
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Minutes from Buccaneers Stadium, Busch Gardens ...
- Small Pets Welcome
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Lake View
- Washer/Dryer Hook-ups in Select Homes
- Purchased Washer/Dryer
- Utilities Included Monthly Rental Rates
- Chef Series Appliance Package
- Designer Wood Flooring In Select Homes
- First Floor
- European Inspired Kitchens
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Pool View
- Lake and Preserve Views in Select Homes
- Designer Marble Glass Backsplashes Available
- Verizon FIOS or Brighthouse Available
- Wood Floors
- Washer/Dryer Available in Select Homes
- Central Air and Heat
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We gladly accept small dogs and cats. We ask that prospective residents provide current vaccination records for their pet. Non-refundable Pet Fee $400 will be applied at move-in. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Swan Lake
It is a very nice place to live. The property is kept very nicely and the staff is very nice.
I have always gotten professional, friendly and prompt service here at Heron Cove.
Clean well kept grounds, polite office staff.
Very prompt on request on a problem with the apartment.
nice and quiet clean for the most parts
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From 1-275 take the Bearss Avenue Exit (Exit 53) travel west on Bearss Avenue to North Dale Mabry Highway. Make a right onto North Dale Mabry Highway. Follow to North Lakeview Drive and make a right. The community is located on the third left entrance.