- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Maniscalco Elementary, Buchanan Middle, and Gai...
- Minutes to Citrus Park Town Center
- Car Care Center
- Close to the heart of Tampa Bay
- Close to Shopping and Dining Options
- Minutes to International Mall and Raymond James...
- Close to St. Josephs Hospital North
- Five Stocked Fishing Lakes
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Minutes from Buccaneers Stadium, Busch Gardens ...
- Small Pets Welcome
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Lake View
- Washer/Dryer Hook-ups in Select Homes
- Purchased Washer/Dryer
- Utilities Included Monthly Rental Rates
- Chef Series Appliance Package
- Designer Wood Flooring In Select Homes
- First Floor
- European Inspired Kitchens
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Pool View
- Lake and Preserve Views in Select Homes
- Designer Marble Glass Backsplashes Available
- Verizon FIOS or Brighthouse Available
- Wood Floors
- Washer/Dryer Available in Select Homes
- Central Air and Heat
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We gladly accept small dogs and cats. We ask that prospective residents provide current vaccination records for their pet. Non-refundable Pet Fee $400 will be applied at move-in. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Swan Lake
It is a very nice place to live. The property is kept very nicely and the staff is very nice.
I have always gotten professional, friendly and prompt service here at Heron Cove.
Clean well kept grounds, polite office staff.
Very prompt on request on a problem with the apartment.
nice and quiet clean for the most parts
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 1-275 take the Bearss Avenue Exit (Exit 53) travel west on Bearss Avenue to North Dale Mabry Highway. Make a right onto North Dale Mabry Highway. Follow to North Lakeview Drive and make a right. The community is located on the third left entrance.