Check Availability(813) 423-6435(888) 596-0323(813) 440-4390
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pet friendly, accepting pets up to 80 lbs combined weight, two pet limit with breed restriction in place. Please call to inquire about pet fees and deposits. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- State of the Art Multi-Media Theater Room
- Resident Lounge w/ Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Exceptional Shopping and Dining within Walking ...
- DVD Library
- Stewart Middle School
- Gated Entries
- JeffersonHigh School
- Door Step Recycling Program
- Demonstration Kitchen w/ Monthly Cooking Classes
- Dickenson Elementary School
- Pet Friendly with Dog Park Area
- Dry Cleaning and Shoe Repair Services
- Blake Magnet High School
- Two Tanning Beds with Provided Lotion and Eyewear
- McFarlane Park Elementary Magnet School
- Black Granite Countertops
- Garden tubs
- Exposed Duct Work*
- 10 Ft. Ceilings
- Modern Kitchens with Contemporary Cabinetry
- Two-Tone Designer Paint Finishes
- Art Deco Lighting
- Stained Concrete or Plank Style Flooring*
- Under cabinet lighting
Ratings & Reviews
43 Reviews for Millennium Westshore
Everyone is super friendly and helpful. They make you feel like they genuinely care about your satisfaction.
Probably the best you can ask for from an apartment complex. Friendly and responsive office staff and maintenance crew, ample visitor parking, great pool and gym on site.
The staff and maintenance has been awesome and very helpful. Whenever I have an issue in my apartment (which is rare) they are there to fix it the same day.
My only complaint with the property is the dog park closest to my unit is ALWAYS flooded on one side. I've spoken with other residents who avoid the park all together because it always results in a muddy dog. I'm not sure if there is any way to fix this, but that is my only complaint. Everything else has been fantastic!
The Staff Are Terrific! They Are Always Friendly And Courteous And Quick To Remedy Any Situation. The Maintenance Men Are Qualified In Many Areas: Installing A New Dishwasher, Fixing A Broken Washing Machine, Tightening The Screws On The Toilet Seat And, Most Importantly, Changing Light Bulbs! My Apt. Has 14ft. Ceilings And I Can'T Change Any Bulb Without Hauling Out A Giant Ladder. Also, There Are Always Events, Parties, Get-Togethers, And Festivities To Enjoy.
Service is solid. Units are nice. Location also pretty great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Traveling I-275 S exit at Westshore Blvd. Turn right onto Westshore Blvd. Travel to W. Boy Scout Rd and turn right. Travel to N. Manhattan Ave and turn right. The property will be located on your right on the corner of W. Spruce St and N. Manhattan Ave.