- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Million Dollar Renovations
- Newly Upgraded Interiors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryers in ALL units
- Modern Cabinetry w/ Brushed Nickel Pulls
- Custom Designed Countertops
- Designer Light Fixtures and Ceiling Fans
- Brand new Distinctive Plumbing Fixtures
- Faux Wood Plank Flooring in Living & Dining Areas
- Custom two-toned Paint Throughout
- Large Screened in Lanais/Patios--extended living
- Spacious Walk in Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Resort Style Pool with Private Cabanas
- New Outdoor Summer Kitchen
- 24 hour State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- WIFI Cafe w Laptops and Coffee Bar
- New Bark Park W/ Pet Washing Station
- BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Free Wifi at Pool, Clubhouse and Fitness Center
- Reserved Carports Available
- *In Select Units
- Utility/Service Fee: 1 bedroom $70 monthly
- Utility/Service Fee: 2 bedroom $90 monthly
- $300-$500 Pet Fee & $500 Pet Deposit (2 pets max) Breed Restriction
- $15 Monthly Pet Rent Per Pet Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Lakes Of Northdale
Nestled among spectacular views of gracious lakes and majestic oaks, the Lakes of Northdale offers comfort, tranquility, and seclusion. Northdale offers 1 & 2 bedroom newly upgraded apartment homes featuring stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls, custom countertops, wood type flooring and full size washer & dryer. Enjoy all of the wonderful amenities in our newly renovated clubhouse including 24-hour fitness center and wifi cafe with gourmet coffee/tea bar. Relax in one of our new poolside cabanas or covered lanai with cushioned furniture, take your pet to our Bark Park with agility equipment and pet washing station. Enjoy our new playground. From your home at the Lakes of Northdale, enjoy a short walk to shops, restaurants, markets, the Bob Sierra Family YMCA, Northdale Park and Carrollwoods' new Whole Foods Market. Also, enjoy a short drive to area shopping malls, hospitals, downtown Tampa, and the Tampa International Airport.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Lakes Of Northdale
I love living here! I have lived here for about 3 years and have never had any problems. The property is beautiful. Very well maintained, the pool and clubhouse are the nicest in the area. Office staff and maintenance men are amazing! They are always available and there to help you with any problem you may have...which have never been major. I have no plans to move and recommend these apartments to everyone I know. The location is convenient to everything you need...groceries, shopping, highways
They are very responsive to all needs and issues. They always check back to see if you are satisfied with their response to your issues.
It's a beautiful property, and both the residents and staff are wonderful. They always have something fun going on and celebrations for the residents to get together and enjoy some down time. I would definitely recommend Lakes of Northdale to a friend and/or family
Maintenance turnaround is superb, management is friendly and attentive, and property always looks gorgeous!
Amenities, easy access to shopping and dining. Outstanding staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-275: Take the Bearss exit, travel west on Bearss, then right (north) on Dale Mabry. Continue to the second stoplight north of Ehrlich Road, which is Northdale Blvd; turn left, then right on Mapledale. Lakes of Northdale will be on your left, welcome home!