- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|Junior One Bedroom||1||1||0||600||$680-$740||Per Month||$300||Unavailable|
|Deluxe One Bedroom||1||1||0||615||$690-$750||Per Month||$300||Unavailable|
|One Bedroom w/ Bonus Area||1||1||0||726||$745-$865||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
|Junior Two Bedroom||2||2||0||810||$820-$880||Per Month||$400||Reserve Now|
|Two Bed Loft||2||2||0||885||$920||Per Month||$400||Unavailable|
|Deluxe Two Bedroom||2||2||0||903||$825-$930||Per Month||$400||Unavailable|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From 1-275 take the Bearss Avenue Exit (Exit 53) travel west on Bearss Avenue to North Dale Mabry Highway. Make a right onto North Dale Mabry Highway. Follow to North Lakeview Drive and make a right. The community is located on the third left entrance.
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedWe gladly accept small dogs and cats. We ask that prospective residents provide current vaccination records for their pet. Non-refundable Pet Fee $400 will be applied at move-in.
- Five Stocked Fishing Lakes
- Maniscalco Elementary, Buchanan Middle, and Gai...
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Minutes from Buccaneers Stadium, Busch Gardens ...
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Small Pets Welcome
- Car Care Center
- Close to the heart of Tampa Bay
- Minutes to Citrus Park Town Center
- Close to Shopping and Dining Options
- Minutes to International Mall and Raymond James...
- Close to St. Josephs Hospital North
- Central Air and Heat
- Verizon FIOS or Brighthouse Available
- European Inspired Kitchens
- Chef Series Appliance Package
- Utilities Included Monthly Rental Rates
- Designer Wood Flooring In Select Homes
- Lake and Preserve Views in Select Homes
- Washer/Dryer Available in Select Homes
- Washer/Dryer Hook-ups in Select Homes
- Designer Marble Glass Backsplashes Available
Heron Cove At Carrollwood
Check Availability or call: (813) 345-2107 (888) 576-5830 (813) 375-9024
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Check Availability or call:(813) 345-2107 (888) 576-5830 (813) 375-9024
Overall Rating(9 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
6 Reviews for Heron Cove At Carrollwood
I have always gotten professional, friendly and prompt service here at Heron Cove.
Clean well kept grounds, polite office staff.
It is a very nice place to live. The property is kept very nicely and the staff is very nice.
Very prompt on request on a problem with the apartment.
nice and quiet clean for the most parts
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.