- Garden Tub
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Business Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Gated entry
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Garages available
- Outdoor grilling pavilion
- Lounge area with billiards and 3D TV
- Fitness zone with interactive equipment
- Online maintenence requests
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Online rent payments
- Bark park and dog washing station
- Bicycle parking and storage available
- Walk to the Upper Tampa Bay Trail
- Pet-friendly community
- Responsive on-site management
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Montague in Tampa Bay Area has unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent that feature spacious walk-in closets, soothing soaking tubs, nickel plated fixtures, ceiling fans, and gourmet kitchens which include stainless steel appliances, microwaves, granite-style counters and 42-inch upper cabinets. Located just minutes from Tampa's fine dining and entertainment, our pet-friendly community includes a bark park, spectacular pool and a high endurance fitness z1. Camden Montague is ann ideal location in the Tampa Bay Area in Hillsborough county and bordering Pinellas County, we are located minutes away from the Veteran's Expressway, Tampa International Airport, Clearwater and area beaches, downtown business districts, International Plaza, Citrus Park and Countryside Malls. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call for Directions
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.