- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Gated entry
- Private boat ramp and boat parking
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Outdoor grill pavilion
- Fitness center
- Online Rent Payments
- Responsive on-site management
- Surrounded by 1,000-acre nature preserve
- 2 resort-style pools with cabanas
- Lighted tennis courts
- Car and boat detailing area
- Dog park and pet walk areas
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Additional smart space storage
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Direct channel access to Tampa Bay
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Surrounded by a 1,000-acre nature preserve, Camden Bay's 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans have screened patios, breathtaking bay views from select apartment homes and private boat ramps with direct channel access to Tampa Bay. Other features include sparkling swimming pools, fitness studio, tennis courts, dog park, BBQ areas, boat parking, private garages and storage areas. We're ideally situated in Tampa Bay, bordering Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, area beaches and downtown. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
From Veterans ExpresswayExit Independence Parkway. Turn left on Memorial Highway. Turn left on Hillsborough Avenue. Turn left on Silvermill Drive. The community is located on the right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.