- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer to another Cortland community with no ...
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Basketball Court
- Kayak Launch & Storage
- Direct Access to Old Tampa Bay
- Boat Parking
- 2 Nature Walks with Tampa Bay water access
- 2,000 Square Foot Fitness Center
- Outdoor Kitchens
- 2 swimming pools
- Playful Dog Park
- Store and Market
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- 2 Car Care Centers
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We are proud to be a pet-friendly community, and we hope you and your pet will find a happy home at our community. We do have some policies regarding our pets, so please note and agree to the following in order to add your pet to the lease. Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland Partners communities. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities. Aggressive breeds include, but are not limited to the following: Rottweiler, .... Pets Accepted
Bowery Bayside is located in the heart of South Tampa, just minutes away from Downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg. Bowery Bayside offers one and two bedroom floor plans with private patios/balconies, walk-in closets, and breakfast bars. Come enjoy great views of the Tampa Bay or relax by one of the resort style pools.
Ratings & Reviews
35 Reviews for Bowery Bayside
Beautiful apartment homes. Staff and maintenance are top notch!
I have been living at Bowery Bayside for the past 3 years and i would recommend everyone to check them out. The staff is amazing, they help keep the renters informed on everything. oh i cannot forget the people that dont get enough credit the maintance team very hard working and get the job done. Bowery Bayside is a place I call home.
I am happy living at Bowery. It exceeded my expectation. The place is convenient and clean; the staff is courteous; the neighbors are quite; all appliances work well; and I feel safe.
Great ammenities and great location!
Great community, from the pool up to the dog park. Anytime I put in a maintenance request the problem gets resolved quickly, and the maintenance team is always kind. Overall I would recommend this apartment complex to a friend, well actually I already have!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.