- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-HR Emergency Maintenance
- Controlled Access Community
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Outdoor BBQ Grill Pavilion
- Pool View
- Two On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Resort-Style Pool
- On-Site Resident Appreciation Team
- USB Outlets in Kitchen and Master bedroom
- Central Air
- Signture Enhanced Package 1 bed
- Equipped with Full size Washer/Dryer*
- Pet Friendly Community with Bark Park
- Signature Enhanced Package 2 bed
- Strength, Cardio & Fitness Flex Room
- 2" Faux Wood Blinds
- Private Storage Closets
- Faux Hardwood Floors throughout*
- Covered Patios and Balconies
- Partnered with Cort Furniture Rental
- Accent Enhanced Package 1 bed
- Accent Enhanced Package 2 bed
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Designer Enhanced Package 1 bed
- Designer Enhanced Package 2 bed
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. Big or small, we love them all. Breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Ascent Citrus Park
Ascent Citrus Park offers residents the ease and comfort of suburban living with the convenience and excitement of city living! Ascent Citrus Park has several one & two bedroom apartment floor plans to choose from with features including built-In bookshelves, walk-in closets, linen closets, kitchen pantries, washers/dryers, private patios/balconies, breakfast bar, and faux hardwood flooring. With all the extras that Ascent Citrus Park offers, you are sure to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle!An enhanced variety of amenity features are offered in our community such as a resident clubhouse, swimming pool, resident lounge, Wi-Fi internet, sports courts, tropical landscaping, fitness center, coffee bar, charcoal grills, laundry facilities, dog park, and valet trash service!Enjoy a workout in the fitness center or relax by our refreshing swimming pool. We are especially proud to welcome pets including large breeds!When you lease an apartment at Ascent Citrus Park you will quickly be
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Ascent Citrus Park
Office staff are wonderful, friendly, courteous, and helpful. However, there are residents here whom do not pick up after their dogs. Something needs to be done about that.
I love my new home and the location is great. Quiet neigbors a plus.
This community has the best office and maintenance staff .
The only problem is mi refrigerator a stove is old and bad conditions... but the rest is good
All the staff here are wonderful!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Veterans ExpresswayTake the Independence exit. Follow to Memorial. Memorial turns into Sheldon Rd. The community is on the left side.