- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|The Cove||1||1||0||709||$810||Per Month||Please Call|
|The Palm||2||2||0||962||$875||Per Month||Please Call|
|The Haven||3||2||0||1080||$970||Per Month||Please Call|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$400 Off Select Apartments Act Now! Apartments are going quickly. Call office for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (850) 629-2190 (877) 533-9120 (850) 391-7244 or click | Activate Coupon
Heading north at corner of Miccosukee Road and Capital Circle NE, turn left. Make an immediate left onto Miccosukee Commons and drive straight back to Banyan Bay Club.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedOur community is Top Dog when it comes to furry family members. We welcome a maximum of two wet noses per apartment home up to 30 lbs. each. * Sound purr-fect? Please contact the leasing office for fees and further details. Until then, happy tails!
- Convenient Northeast Tallahassee Location
- Controlled Access Gate
- BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Online Rent Pay
- Ample Parking
- Convenient to Major Employers: Tallahassee Memo...
- Five (5) Miles to Florida State University and...
- Minutes to Governor's Square Mall
- Close to Tom Brown Park - Featuring Sporting Fi...
- Wheelchair Access
- Ask Us About Our Smart Choice Bundle Package
- Open-Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Large In-Home Laundry Room
- White European Kitchen Cabinetry
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connections (Washer/Drye...
- Energy-Efficient Gas Appliances including Chef-...
- Bonus Room
- Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Stain-Resistant Berber Carpet
- Two-Tone Tan Accent Wall
- Spacious Kitchen Pantry
- Double Master Suites in Two Bedroom Floor Plan
- Private Wooded Views
The Oasis at 1800
An ideal place to call home,The Oasis at 1800 is unbeatable Northeast Tallahassee location, it's just minutes to Interstate-10, Capital Circle business district and Capital Regional Medical Center with Governor's Square Mall serving up casual dining and premier shopping options. Enjoy unsurpassed lifestyle amenities in this gated apartment community, including a refreshing swimming pool with sundeck, sand volleyball court and 24-hour fitness studio. Take advantage of modern conveniences such as online rent pay service and planned resident activities. *Stylishly designed one, two and three bedroom apartments offer open kitchens with breakfast bars for in-home entertaining, spacious closets for easy storage and open living rooms with flexible bonus room space. Step into a comfort-filled lifestyle that begins here! Reserve your apartment today and discover the many benefits of calling The Oasis at 1800 home.
Check Availability or call: (850) 629-2190 (877) 533-9120 (850) 391-7244
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||08:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Check Availability or call:(850) 629-2190 (877) 533-9120 (850) 391-7244
Overall Rating(2 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
1 Review for The Oasis at 1800
I moved in this complex in August, and the improvements just since then have been amazing. The property has the best location, good school district for our kids, and very peaceful!!!
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.