- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Spectacular Waterfront views of Boca Ciega Bay*
- Controlled Access Entry
- Elevator Access
- Private Oversized Waterfront Patios*
- Fully Equipped Designer Kitchens
- Elegant Granite Countertops*
- New Cabinetry w/ Brushed Nickel Accents
- New Appliances-Stainless or Black
- Built in Microwaves
- Tile Flooring Throughout* Carpet in All Bedrooms
- Washer/Dryer In Each Apartment*
- Classic Architecture w/ Sleek Contemporary Style
- Hurricane Resistant Windows
- Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas and Sundeck Lounge
- Wi-Fi Cafe' with Gourmet Coffee Bar
- 24-hour Fitness Center w/ Free Weights
- Community Activities
- Pet Friendly w: Dog Park-Small/Large Pets Welcome
- Blocks from St. Pete Beach and Downtown St. Pete
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Restaurants and More
- Personal 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Professionally Managed by Robbins Property Assoc.
- Multi-Million Dollar Renovations
- *In Select Units
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. It can be a cat and a dog or two cats or two dogs. There is a $500 pet deposit; a pet fee of $200 for a cat, $300 for a dog under 40 lbs or $400 if over 40 lbs. Pet rent is at $20 per pet. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
Come discover the breathtaking waterfront apartment homes of Waters Pointe! Conveniently located in the heart of South Pasadena, our perfect location allows easy access to the pristine St. Petersburg area beaches, trendy downtown Gulfport and the many businesses, cultural events, fine dining and casual dining options offered by downtown St. Petersburg. Waters Pointe is just minutes from numerous universities and colleges as well as hospitals. Inside each residence, tasteful contemporary accents complement the warm traditional styling, making your home a classic retreat. When you feel inspired, wake up early and watch the sunrise over the glistening bay from your private balcony. As evening falls you can relax next to the sparking pool in one of our cabanas while watching the city lights and sunsets. You will love calling Waters Pointe your new home!
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Waters Pointe
Enjoy the location and the grounds, ammenites are excellent. Perfect for those who work long hours.Able to take advantage of the 24 hour workout room. Love the shuttle that takes you to local night life or restaurants. Pool space and design is fantastic, with lovely bay view.
Cross section of age groups from 20's college students, people with children, middle aged people, and senior citizens and everyone communicates well at the pool, in the lobby, and at the resident parties. Very friendly group. Maintenance is superb.
Need an assigned handicapped parking space near the only entrance we can use because my husband is in a wheelchair and I have to use a paywalker. We use the trash dohout stairs. Wish pet owners would take better control of their dogs. Some people don't pay any attention to their dogs or take them off leash creatng a serious hazard for me. I have fallen once outside because a resident lost control of dogs
One of the most noticeable declines in the 5 years I have been here is in landscaping. When I first moved in the landscaping was beautiful. Now it is truly abysmal. Bugs have chewed through many bedded plants leaving them scared and brown and nothing is done. Other plants desperately need water and get none. The grounds are absolutely disgusting vs when I moved in. The decline in the common areas is also noticeable as well. And when are they going to get rid of the putting green?
Rent goes up every year.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-275 South to 22nd Avenue South (Exit 19). Turn right on 22nd, and continue as it until Gulfport Blvd. South. Turn left at Pasadena Avenue South, then left again at Shore Drive South.