Check Availability(727) 521-7031(727) 576-5296(727) 228-8254
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up To One Month Free On Select Units! Contact The Leasing Office For More Details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Deposit: 500Please call us for our Community Pet Policy Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions Apply Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Covered Lanai Adorned w/Resort Furnishings
- Free Wi-Fi at Clubhouse, Pool & Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Internet Cafe w/Laptops & Coffee Bar
- New 24-Hour State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Bark Park w/Agility Equipment
- Four 24-Hour Renovated Laundry Centers w/AC
- Relaxing Zen Garden
- Lakefront Views *Select Units
- One-Story, Three Bedroom Villas
- Professional On-Site Management
- Three BBQ Areas w/New Picnic Tables & Grills
- Two Resort Style Pools w/Lounge Furniture
- Lakeside Walking/Jogging Trail
- Controlled Access
- Package Services
- Valet Trash Pickup - Door To Door
- Online Resident Services
- Professional 24-Hour Maintenance
- Washer/Dryers Included *Select Units
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Additional Closet Storage In Hallway
- Upgraded White Cabinetry w/Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Vinyl Wood Flooring *Select Units
- Updated Designer Countertops
- Updated White Appliance Packages
- Black/Stainless Appliance Packages *Select Units
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Gateway on 4th
The complex is quiet and everyone is nice. It's quick to get to downtown Tampa and DTSP and I feel safe here. Plus our dog likes it too ;)
Early on in my lease, I got a flat tire and had to call a tow truck. I went to the office to make sure I'd be able to let the truck through the gate. As soon as they heard I had a flat tire, one of the leasing agents immediately mentioned she had an air compressor and offered to use it to see if it would help me inflate my tire. And she did. It didn't work, but I was so impressed she would actually leave the office to volunteer with a service completely unrelated to her job.
I absolutely love the gym and the gated community as a whole. The front office staff are kind and very helpful and have always provided top notch customer service even after work hours.
Well kept property you can tell they care
The wood chips around some of the edge of the building need better attention they are all over the parking lot specially after a rain storm, I have not seen the sprinkler system work yet, therefore affecting the landscape. There are no ceiling lights in the living room, master bedroom outside storage room.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions