- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Covered Lanai Adorned w/Resort Furnishings
- Free Wi-Fi at Clubhouse, Pool & Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Internet Cafe w/Laptops & Coffee Bar
- New 24-Hour State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Bark Park w/Agility Equipment
- Four 24-Hour Renovated Laundry Centers w/AC
- Relaxing Zen Garden
- Lakefront Views *Select Units
- One-Story, Three Bedroom Villas
- Professional On-Site Management
- Three BBQ Areas w/New Picnic Tables & Grills
- Two Resort Style Pools w/Lounge Furniture
- Lakeside Walking/Jogging Trail
- Controlled Access
- Package Services
- Valet Trash Pickup - Door To Door
- Online Resident Services
- Professional 24-Hour Maintenance
- Washer/Dryers Included *Select Units
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Additional Closet Storage In Hallway
- Upgraded White Cabinetry w/Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Vinyl Wood Flooring *Select Units
- Updated Designer Countertops
- Updated White Appliance Packages
- Black/Stainless Appliance Packages *Select Units
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $500 pet deposit for each pet. Pet fee is set at $300 for pets 40 lbs and under, and $400 for pets 41 lbs and over. Pet rent is $15 per pet. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
Gateway on 4th
Located in the desirable Gateway area, Gateway on 4th feature contemporary one, two, and three-bedrooms, superior amenities, and tranquil lakeside settings just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Gulf beaches, I-275, and charming downtown St. Petersburg. These newly upgraded apartment homes include newer white appliances, washer/dryer in select units, white cabinets with brushed nickel hardware, refinished countertops, and wood-like flooring. This exclusive gated community includes two resort-style swimming pools, covered and screened lanai adorned w/resort-style furniture, spacious clubhouse with catering kitchen, Internet cafe w/ laptops and coffee bar, new 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, new bark park with agility equipment, three BBQ areas w/new picnic tables and grills, free Wi-Fi at pool/clubhouse/fitness center, lakeside walking/jogging trail; and newly painted exterior. Visit us today and see why so many people call Gateway on 4th their home!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $15.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $500 pet deposit for each pet. Pet fee is set at $300 for pets 40 lbs and under, and $400 for pets 41 lbs and over. Pet rent is $15 per pet. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Gateway on 4th
The complex is quiet and everyone is nice. It's quick to get to downtown Tampa and DTSP and I feel safe here. Plus our dog likes it too ;)
Early on in my lease, I got a flat tire and had to call a tow truck. I went to the office to make sure I'd be able to let the truck through the gate. As soon as they heard I had a flat tire, one of the leasing agents immediately mentioned she had an air compressor and offered to use it to see if it would help me inflate my tire. And she did. It didn't work, but I was so impressed she would actually leave the office to volunteer with a service completely unrelated to her job.
I absolutely love the gym and the gated community as a whole. The front office staff are kind and very helpful and have always provided top notch customer service even after work hours.
Well kept property you can tell they care
The wood chips around some of the edge of the building need better attention they are all over the parking lot specially after a rain storm, I have not seen the sprinkler system work yet, therefore affecting the landscape. There are no ceiling lights in the living room, master bedroom outside storage room.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Located on 4th St. North between the Howard Frankland and Gandy Bridges. From Tampa, follow I-275 South across Howard Frankland Bridge to 4th Street exit. Gateway on 4th will be approximately 1 mile on the right. From Sunshine Skyway, North on 275 to exit #28, Pinellas Park. Right off exit onto Gandy, Left on 4th Street North, we are about 1 mile north on the left.