- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
- The Alexandra
- Sq Ft:1286
- Rent:$1205-$1285 / mo
- The Majestic
- Sq Ft:1509
- Rent:$1345-$1425 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Exit 246 off I-75, east on Big Bend Rd. 1/4 of a mile on the right turn onto Lincoln Rd. The community is on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 300Max 2 pets per apartment. $600 deposit for 2nd pet
- Breed RestrictionDeposit: 300Aggressive Breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Perro de Presa Canario, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Wolf-Hybrid, or any dog that has the listed lineage.
- Adjacent to St. Joseph's South Hospital
- Gated Controlled Access Community
- Easy Access Only 2 Minutes to I-75
- Walking Distance to Shopping and Dining
- Minutes to Brandon, Riverview,
- Full Size W/D Available In Select Apartments
- Full Size Washer/Gas Dryer Connections Available
- Resort Style Pool with Free WiFi
- Fitness Center with free weights
- 1 Playgrounds
- Business Center w/ Free WiFi
- Pets Welcome*
- Pet Walk Area
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Beautful Lake Views with Sparkling Fountain
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Free Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Resident Gift Wrap Center
- Complimentary Notary Service
- High speed internet ready
- Courtesy patrol
- Car care center
- Doggie station
- Free gift wrap center
- Lending library
- On site management
- TV lounge
- Meeting room for private use
- Window coverings
- Newly Renovated Apartments
- Plank Flooring
- New Management
- New Ownership
- 2 Million Dollar Renovation
Grove at SouthShore
Stop by and find out how The Grove at SouthShore Apartments can easily become your new home! An ideal community, which has set a new standard for apartment living. Why not have it all? We offer the largest 1,2,3 & 4 bedroom apartments! Gated controlled access entry, sparkling pool, FREE poolside Wi-Fi, fitness center, and business center. Other comforts include full size washer/dryer (in select units), two play areas, and beautiful fountain views. Close proximity, you'll find schools, shopping, hospitals and some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. Minutes to Brandon, Apollo Beach and Tampa! Stop by today and lease
Check Availability or call: (813) 423-6453 (866) 546-3264 (813) 902-3688
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Check Availability or call:(813) 423-6453 (866) 546-3264 (813) 902-3688
Overall Rating(5 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Grove at SouthShore
The unit design is lovely, spacious, and allows for a lot of natural light to come in. The staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance is quick to respond and gets it fixed right the first time.
Environment is family oriented, very competent staff.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.