Check Availability(954) 281-5244(888) 433-5213(954) 603-3173
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Submit your application by June 20, 2016 and your security deposit will be decreased to $99 upon approved application!
Move in by June 20, 2016 and receive an additional $100 off your Administration Fee!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 100Dogs-No aggressive breeds. Call office for additional information. $500 Pet fee per pet. Cats-No aggressive breeds. Call office for additional information. $500 Pet fee per pet. Pets Accepted
- $15 Pet Rent Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Homes Available
- Huge Floor Plans! Up to 1650 sq. ft.
- Breathtaking Lake Views and Private Wooded Views
- Ceramic Tile in Downstairs Great Rooms
- Laminate Granite Look Countertops
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Included
- Breakfast Nooks, Islands, and Breakfast Bars
- 43 Acres of Mature, Green Space
- Prestigious Parkland School District
- Upgraded Resident Social Lounge and Clubhouse
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Cafe and Java Bar
- Flexible Lease Terms and Short Term Leases
- Nationwide Transfer Program (16 States)
- Pet Friendly and New Pet Spa
- Resident Survey Feedback Program
- Expanded 24.7 Fitness Studio
- Poolside Cabana Area and Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Kitchen and Poolside Picnic Area
- New Playscape
- New Amenity Corridor - Now Open!
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Bell Parkland
Great staff, lovely complex layout, near many conveniences.
I would say the only issue is the garage accumulation, However the staff is trying to handle it I think it needs re thinking in terms of size and the ability to hold all the trash that is generated by tenants, in the complex. Its pretty bad over weekends and frankly un sanitary and dangerous for animals, poisons and eating some of the trash, In the this heat its pretty disgusting,
Great Staff !!!!
I love my quiet neighborhood!
Great neighborhood, friendly neighbors and staff, and awesome location for my needs!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I95 Exit off Hillsboro Blvd West. Continue West towards State Road 7/441. At State Road 7/441 take a left going South on State Road 7/441 to Holmberg Road. At Holmberg Road turn right and Bell Parkland will be immediately on your right. Continue to gate to call office for entry into community.