- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Two resort-style pools
- Controlled access entry gates
- Fully equipped 24-hour business center
- Attached Direct-access one car garages
- 9 ft. ceilings in all units
- Built-in entertainment centers
- Screened patios, balconies or enclosed solariums
- Newly renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
- Washer/dryer connections
- DSL and Cable Internet access available
- Spacious oversized closets
- Detached one car garages
- Pre-wired for individual intrusion alarms
- Carwash Facilities
- Newly renovated apartments with upgrades
- Call for policy - pets accepted up to 80 lbs; No breed restrictions. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Limited Availability! Reserve your new home today!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Parkcrest At Innisbrook
Located at the entrance of the prestigious Innisbrook Golf Resort. Park Crest is conveniently located with a short commute to St. Petersburg College, Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon & Caladesi Islands, Howard Park, Tarpon Sponge Docks and Tampa International Airport. Enjoy shopping at the International Plaza. Choose the preferred lifestyle...choose Park Crest at Innisbrook Apartments.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
No breed or weight restrictions and up to 2 pets per apartment.
From Tampa, go west on Hillsborough Avenue/Tampa Road to US Hwy 19. Travel north on US Hwy 19. We are north of Alderman Road and south of Klosterman Road. Turn west at the intersection of US 19 North and Innisbrook Dr.into entrance of Innisbrook Golf Resort. The leasing office is on the left side.
Professionally managed by MAA Communities. MAA is a leader in the real estate industry, with an award-winning portfolio of multifamily housing stretching across the southeast and south central U.S markets. From our inception in 1977 as the Cates Company, through a successful rise to the top after the initial public offering in 1994 and into our current status as a powerful force in the industry, MAA Communities has continued to raise the bar on the satisfaction of living, working and investing in multifamily housing. Our current portfolio encompasses more than 45,000 apartment homes in 155 communities owned and managed.