- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Travel U.S. 19 in North Pinellas to Tampa Road, then east one mile to Lakes of Palm Harbor. From Tampa, take Hillsborough Avenue, which turns into Tampa Road (bear right). We're on the left, one mile past McMullen Booth Road - welcome to Lakes of Palm Harbor!
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Breed RestrictionNo weight limit.
- Call for Policy2 pet maximum per apartment home
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Million Dollar Community Upgrades Completed
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Cabinetry w/Brushed Nickel Pulls
- Custom Designed Tile Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tile Flooring in Kitchen and Bath
- Faux Wood Plank Flooring in Select Units
- Light Filled Solariums w/Ceiling Fans
- Washer and Dryer Included
- 24 Hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Resort Style Pool w/ New Lounge Furniture
- Screened-In Poolside Lounge
- BBQ & Picnic Areas w/Stainless Steel Gas Grills
- Bark Park w/Agility Run
- Free WiFi at Pool, Clubhouse, and Fitness Center
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Upgraded Plumbing Fixtures
- Custom Two-Toned Paint Throughout
- 2" Plantation Style Blinds
- Floor to Ceiling Windows in Select Homes
- Stunning Views of Lake St. George
- Renovated Clubhouse w/Internet Cafe
- Newly Resurfaced Lighted Tennis Courts
- Beach Volley Ball Court and Putting Green
- New Playground Area
Lakes of Palm Harbor
Welcome to Lakes of Palm Harbor, where the comfort of a small town and luxury combine. Here you will find yourself surrounded by serene landscape, majestic trees and stunning Lake St. George. Offering Upscale, fully upgraded 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with contemporary floor plans, your spacious new home includes stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, upgraded cabinets with brushed nickel hardware, new countertops and beautiful solariums with floor to ceiling windows. Come and enjoy our Designer Clubhouse, Internet Cafe with WiFi, 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Center and Bark Park. Relax at our Resort Style Swimming Pool with screened lanai or get energized and play on our newly refurbished tennis or beach volleyball court. Located on Tampa Road, you are near all that Palm Harbor, Tampa and Clearwater have to offer and just minutes to Countryside Shopping District and prestigious Boot Ranch. Come Home to Lakes of Palm Harbor and experience Lakeside Living at its best!
Check Availability or call: (727) 674-2310 (877) 871-1709 (727) 341-5005
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Check Availability or call:(727) 674-2310 (877) 871-1709 (727) 341-5005
Overall Rating(6 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Lakes of Palm Harbor
Even tho updated, dated and upgraded sloppy. Carpet disgusting. Cabinets have a coat of paint that looks good from afar. Blinds wood but warped. Windows don't open or close. Dirty entrance. Bugs and gnats at front door. Nice location. Great employees but far from luxurious
The few things that bother us are the lack of available parking and the noisy neighbors. It used to be a great place to live until our area seems to have become a party town. The upgraded appliances are nice but the freezer is tiny. For the huge jump in rent, some things could be a little better.
I really enjoy living here. I love all the amenities my apartment offers me, such as a washer dryer & dishwasher. The lakeside views are very pretty as well as the pool. The girls in the office are always helpful & friendly.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.