Check Availability(407) 391-3700(888) 863-1090(407) 792-2107
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Deposit: 500Pet Fee $400.00 for one pet and $500.00 for two pets Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Million-Dollar Community Renovations
- Highly Desirable Windermere Area
- 2 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas
- Newly Renovated Poolside Luxury Clubhouse
- Windermere; Highest Ranked A Schools
- Woodburning Fireplaces/Vaulted Ceilings
- New 24-Hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- BBQ/Picnic Areas
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer In Units*
- Free Wi-Fi at Pool, Clubhouse and Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Pricing Subject to Change
- Bark Park
- Internet Cafe with Coffee Bar
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Montevista at Windermere
The staff was very helpful, maintenance does a excellent job of keeping up with request.
Montevista is a great community....I have never been around such friendly neighbors.. The Front Office crew are always kind and warm..they also take our concerns seriously.. I would recommend friends anytime.
I love the location of the complex and tranquility. All employees are very friendly, professional and polite. Maintenance of green areas is excellent. Everything is very clean and organized. They gave me the apartment in excellent condition and is very comfortable. I am very happy and pleased with my decision to choose MONTEVISTA as my place to live.
I love the location and the peaceful environment. I feel like the pricing is a little high. Whenever it rains my patio floods, and we have had a cockroach problem since we moved in.
I love our apartment and how woodsy and lush the property is. I do not like how expensive it is. The pool area is very nice!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-4 take the Conroy Rd. exit (78A), and head west on Conroy. 2.4 miles on the right.