- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious Architecturally Styled Apartment Homes
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances*
- New Washers and Dryers In ALL Units*
- New Faux Wood Flooring in Living Area
- Controlled Access Entry Gates*
- Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas*
- Custom Designed Countertops*
- New 24 Hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center*
- Internet Cafe with Laptops and Coffee Bar*
- Illuminated Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment*
- Individual Garages
- Panoramic Lake Views from Picturesque Wood Dock
- BBQ and Picnic Areas
- New Modern Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Pulls*
- Custom Two-Tone Paint Throughout*
- Designer Light Fixtures and Ceiling Fans*
- Distinctive Goose Neck Fixtures*
- 15 Foot Vaulted Ceilings
- Sunrooms in All Apartment Homes
- Spacious Storage, Pantires and Walk-In-Closets
- Superior Concrete Block Construction
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome up to 2 pets per household. We accept cats and dogs. No weight restrictions. There is a $300 pet fee for your first pet and $150 additional for your second one. There is also a $500 pet deposit per pet and $10 pet rent per pet. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
An exceptional combination of luxury resort-style living plus unmatched convenience awaits you at Highpoint Club Apartments in Orlando. Choose from elegant 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes with private ground floor entrances. Highpoint Club is located near major highways, the University of Central Florida, Valencia College, Full Sail University, the fine shops and dining at Waterford Lakes Shopping Plaza, and is just a short drive to Orlando International Airport. Offering controlled access entry gates, Poolside Cabanas, Fenced in Bark Park for your pets, Luxury Lounge Seating Area at Dock, full size W/D in all apartment homes, stainless steel appliances, modern cabinets, granite-like countertops, designer lighting, new wood style flooring,Internet Cafe with Computers & Gourmet Coffee Bar, Wi-Fi at Clubhouse, Pool & Fitness Center, new expanded 24-hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Remodeled Luxurious Clubhouse, Upgraded BBQ Areas & more!
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Highpoint Club
I love living here. I feel safe. Everyone is friendly. The nature view by the deck is so beautiful and peaceful. The pool is nice and clean. The gym is well equipped. I hardly hear anyone upstairs or next door, which is great! I love our home. It is a great community.
Just moved in Oct 1st and I am completely happy with it so far other than it is a little expensive. Other than that when something is broken they fix it right away(same day). Its a quite neighborhood and I feel really safe due to the gated community and the alarm systems they have here. (dummy alarms which are free or u can pay for a real alarm system) Nice chill laid back community. Also the location is perfect. They also have a gym(24 hrs), pool, and a deck that overlooks a lake.
Everything has been going great so far. I've lived here for about 2 months and I have no complaints.
Maintenance is always quick to stop by if there's an issue. Model looked exactly like what I ended up renting, same floor plan and condition. Neighbors are quiet, not rowdy college kids, instead mostly small families, or graduate-level/young working professionals. Only complaint is that the gate occasionally works and is apparently the biggest reason the price of rent went up here recently. Also, I would prefer if they had numbered spots for residents and parking for visitors only.
Everyone in the office is so helpful!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call our leasing office for driving directions.