- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Gated entry
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Car care center
- Pet-friendly community with bark park
- 3 miles from the Disney main gate
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- 24-hour fitness center
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Online Rent Payments
- Responsive on-site management
- Lighted tennis courts
- BBQ picnic areas
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- Outside storage
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Camden World Gateway
Camden World Gateway is minutes away from all the major attractions like Walt Disney World, Gaylord Palms Resort, Sea World and Pointe Orlando. Our 1, 2, 3 and four bedroom apartments offer screened patios/balconies, ceramic tile, vaulted ceilings and garages and carports. Enjoy Wi-Fi in the pool and clubhouse areas, a car care center, 24-hour fitness center, picnic areas and our pet-friendly bark park. We're ideally situated in the newly created South International Drive corridor, just miles away from I-4 and the Greenway-417. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
From downtown Orlando, take I-4 West to exit 68 (535, Lake Buena Vista). Turn left onto 535 South; go one mile to International Dr. South; turn right. Camden World Gateway is on your left. From Hwy 417 N, follow it to exit 6. Turn left at the second light onto Hwy 535. Go 1/4 mile, and turn right onto International Dr. South. Camden World Gateway is on your left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.