- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Business Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- Coffee bar and Wi-Fi in amenity areas
- Online Rent Payments
- Interactive cycling and free weights
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Bark park and dog washing station
- Pet-friendly community
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Garages and carports available
- Outdoor retreat with gas grills
- High endurance fitness zone with cardio
- Tropical pool with cabanas
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- NGBS Green Certified
- Lounge with billiards, TVs and kitchen
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Waterford Lakes
Camden Waterford Lakes has brand new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom pet-friendly apartment homes that feature many luxuries including: Cutting-edge sound reduction technology, ATandT U-verse bundle, USB-enabled wall outlets in living rooms and bedrooms and a full size washer and dryer. Our community also features a tropical swimming pool with cabanas, high-endurance fitness z1 with free weights and interactive equipment, executive business center with PCs, MAC and Wi-Fi printer and an entertainment lounge with billiards and flat screen TVs. Near Waterford Lakes Town Center and the University of Central Florida, minutes from over 100 specialty shops, entertainment and restaurants. We are also convenient to the East/West Expressway (the 408), I-4 and the Greenway Expressway (the 417). Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Please Call for Driving Directions
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.