- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Computer Center and Internet Lounge
- Convenient Access to I-75
- Dedicated, Award-Winning On-Site Management Team
- Easy Access Mail Centers
- On-Site Paw Park
- Pet-Perfect Community
- Picnic and BBQ Area
- Central Air/Heating
- Commercial Capacity Clothes Care Center
- State-Of-The-Art Health and Wellness Cardio Center
- Stellar Resident Services
- Sun-Bathed Resort-Style Swimming Pool
- Serene Master-Planned Community
- Water Features with Illuminated Fountains
- Water, Sewer, Trash and Pest Control included
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Dual Stainless Sink and Pantry
- Designer-Coordinated Carpet
- Designer-Coordinated Faux Wood Floors
- Expansive Oversized Closets
- Extra Outdoor Storage Closets
- Garden-Style 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Scenic Lake Views
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Connections
- Ultra-Quiet Concrete Construction
- Window Coverings
- Pets Upon Approval. Cats and dogs are welcome! No weight limit! Some breed restrictions do apply, please call for details. Pet Fee- 1st pet: $350- $500.00, 2nd pet addtl. $200.00 plus $15.00 per month pet rent per pet. (Determined by weight) Pets Accepted
Lakes At North Port
Welcome Home to Lakes at North Port
Perfectly situated, the Lakes at North Port community offers residents the convenience of living just moments away from everything that matters to their lifestyle. Shopping, dining, and entertainment venues, plus major highways, US 41 and I-75 are just a short drive away and allow for an easy commute to Sarasota and Ft. Myers. Carefully crafted to cater to the discerning resident, our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes come well outfitted, featuring fully equipped kitchens, large closets,and spacious living areas. Bring your furry family members along ? we are happy to welcome your pets upon approval and even have our very own Paw Park on site! When it's time to relax, our residents don't have to travel far to partake in our impressive community amenities. Residents of Lakes at North Port can enjoy a dip in our refreshing pool, entertain friends and family in our clubhouse, get in a great workout at our state-of-the-art health and wellness cardio center and end the day with a relaxing visit to the spa. We have thought of everything to make living at Lakes of North Port comfortable and enjoyable! We look forward to helping you find your new home here at Lakes at North Port.
Variable, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Lakes At North Port
Very clean, quiet and a great place to have my dog & cat. Love the dog park, but wish it was bigger and with some fun dog obstacles. The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
I have had some very minor maintenance issues. I called the office, they put in a work order & fixed the issue immediately.
Lakes at North Port is in a prime location being so close to the interstate. If there is a repair to be done, the team is quick to take care of you. I have no problems here.
Nice apartments, friendly staff, maintenance guys work really hard
Exterior poorly lit including entrance into complex
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call for Directions.