- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- ASK ABOUT OUR UPGRADED APARTMENTS
- Nina-Large wrap around patio/balcony
- Pinta- Spacious vanities
- Santa Maria- Great split floorplan
- Situated on 25 landscaped acres
- "Bark Park" - Large pets welcome
- Renovated pool
- Award-winning landscaping 3 years in a row
- Beautiful 7-acre lake
- Linen closet in select apartments
- Pass through breakfast bar
- Full-size washer/dryer connection in every unit
- Washer and dryer rentals avaliable
- Individual balcony/patio with locking storage
- Screened balcony/patio
- Clubhouse with exercise room
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Large pets welcome, breed restrictions apply
- Sand volleyball
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Self-cleaning ovens
- ADDITIONAL FEES OR CHARGES MAY APPLY
- Renovations are complete at our property!
- Dogs-Large dogs allowed, breed restrictions apply. $300.00 pet fee for first pet, $150.00 additional for second pet. Max of two pets per apartments. Cats-$300.00 pet fee for first pet, $150.00 additional for second pet. Pets Accepted
- No Aggressive Breeds. Breed Restriction
- $300 Pet Fee Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Military and Preferred Employer Discounts Call for Details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Savannahs At James Landing
Savannahs at James Landing is located in beautiful Melbourne, Florida. Melbourne is home to the beautiful Indiatlantic Beaches, Eastern Florida State College, King Center for the Performing Arts and the Brevard Zoo. Enjoy taking a stroll in Wickham Park or nearby shopping and entertainment venues. The Savannah combines quality living with superb amenities in a 25-acre park-like setting.
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for The Savannahs At James Landing
As a relatively new resident and having been a homeowner for many years, I am pleased with most aspects of renting here. People are friendly, apartments are all updated, grounds are well-kept and staff has been responsive to necessary repairs.
Even though they are older apartments, I loved living there! My only complaint was the lack of ceiling fans in the living room & bedrooms.
The staff are very courteous, professional & have addressed any concerns in a very timely manner.
I enjoy living here, I only wish the rent did not increase each year , being a single mom makes it difficult to budget more money out of pocket and keep my family healthy and doing activities they enjoy.
I have enjoyed living in the Savannahs, however, I requested to have new appliances in May 2014, the manager said that they are giving refurbished appliances in July. It is now almost September and I have asked at least six different times to the managers, maintenance, and staff about these new appliances and haven't gotten any call backs or further details.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From US 1 - turn west on Parkway Dr., We are located on the corner of Parkway and Croton Rd. From I95 - Exit #183 (Eau Gallie Blvd) travel east on Eau Gallie Blvd. Turn left onto Wickham Rd. Turn right onto Parkway Dr. Savannahs will be the third subdivision on your right across from Wickham Park.
Professionally managed by SPM, LLC.