- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
- The Cottage (A1)
- Sq Ft:700
- Rent:$820-$930 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- The Villa (B1)
- Sq Ft:862
- Rent:$975-$1095 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- The Terrace (C1)
- Sq Ft:1025
- Rent:$1205-$1335 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call for specials!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (321) 608-2096 (888) 881-9843 (321) 250-8585 or click | Activate Coupon
From US 1, turn west on Lake Washington Road and travel approximately 1.7 miles. We're located across from the Mallard Landing Golf Course on Lake Washington Road just east of Wickham Rd. * From I95, Get off on SR-518/Eau Gallie Blvd Exit 183 Heading East, Make a left on Wickham Rd (north), Right on Lake Washington Rd (East). We are located on the right hand side across from the Mallard Landings Golf Course.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Dogs AllowedDeposit: 500Limited to two pets per apartment home. All pet fees and monthly pet rent apply per pet. No exotic pets allowed; preferable that cats be spayed or neutered. No aggressive breeds (including, but not limited to Pit Bulls, German Shepherds or Dobermans). Please contact office for further details.
- Cats AllowedDeposit: 500Limited to two pets per apartment home. All pet fees and monthly pet rent apply per pet. No exotic pets allowed; preferable that cats be spayed or neutered. No aggressive breeds (including, but not limited to Pit Bulls, German Shepherds or Dobermans). Please contact office for further details.
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 500Limited to two pets per apartment home. All pet fees and monthly pet rent apply per pet. No exotic pets allowed; preferable that cats be spayed or neutered. No aggressive breeds (including, but not limited to Pit Bulls, German Shepherds or Dobermans). Please contact office for further details.
- Resident Activities Program
- Bark Park
- Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills
- Boat/RV Parking
- Lush Landscaping
- Large Pets Welcome
- Se habla Espanol
- Pet Friendly
- Car Wash Area
- Free Standing Grills
- Sports Court
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Exciting Floor plans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Pantry in Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Pool Views
- Walk In Closets
- Oversized Picture Windows
- Raised Breakfast Bars
- Wooded Views
- Walk In Showers
- Lake Views in Select Units
- Upgraded Black Appliances in Select Units
- Washer/Dryer in 2x2 (Stack Unit) & 3x2 (side by si
- 24/7 Newly Renovated Fitness Center
- Reosrt Style out door kitchen in the pool area
- New Outdoor Grill by the pool!
Landmark at Waverly Place
Waverly Place Apartments offers everything you need to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle. Enjoy our property amenities which include a lakeside pool, fitness center, car care center, Bark Park and many more. Our priority is to make sure you are relaxed and comfortable in your new home. We offer a variety of services that our residents enjoy. Our staff works tirelessly to provide each resident with an atmosphere and lifestyle that is unmatched. Visit today to experience exceptional living at an exceptional price in our Melbourne apartments
Check Availability or call: (321) 608-2096 (888) 881-9843 (321) 250-8585
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Check Availability or call:(321) 608-2096 (888) 881-9843 (321) 250-8585
Overall Rating(11 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
5 Reviews for Landmark at Waverly Place
Overall great place, great people
over the years that i have lived here, the management is always helpful and any issues that may arise, it is taken care of in a timely manner.
We love the location, the condition of the apartment and the promptness of assisting us with issues as the arise but there are a few problem areas that we would like to mention. To begin, though the pot holes have been fixed, it took months before this was done. Dodging those potholes to leave our apartment complex was not easy. Next, the second entrance is extremely dark to the point that you cannot see the sign well from the street and you risk hitting pedestrians every time you pass.
For maintenance, please notify us when the exterminator is going to visit the apartment. Also, please fix the shower - the water pressure is low from the top water outlet in the shower. That's because the bottom water outlet doesn't close properly and I end up wasting water. For landscaping, please have them cut the bushes shorter and around the stairs to go up to my apartment on the second floor. Last, some major cracks on the floor and some minor still are present underneath the carpet.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.