- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Covered Entry (per plan)
- Private Covered Patios (per plan)
- Coach lights at garage
- Located on gorgeous Lake Osborne on 400 acres
- Fabulous Lakeside Resort-style Pool and Sundeck
- Private gated lakefront community
- Gated Entrance
- 42 upper cabinets
- Elongated commodes in all baths
- Medicine cabinet in master baths
- Knock-down textured ceilings
- Breakfast area in D model
- Shower stall with clear glass enclosure in master
- Cultured marble vanity tops with model sinks
- 42" high mirrors in all baths
- Lever door handles
- Granite Countertops
- Wood like plank flooring in all common areas
- 22 cubic foot frost-free refrigerator/freezer
- All impact resistant windows, sliding glass door
- Hi-hat recessed lighting in kitchen
- Decorative faucets in all baths
- All stainless steel appliances
- Upgraded stain-resistant carpet in all bedrooms
- Built-in Microwave oven with hood light
- 8 interior doors
- Decorator lighting
- Stainless steel double basin kitchen sink
- Pet Fees also apply. * $350 for (1) $500 for (2) * $15 monthly pet rent. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
Bridgewater at Lake Osborne
Beautiful townhomes with attached garage, Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and much more!! Whether you enjoy moonlit strolls along the water with the one you love, or you are a true water sports enthusiast. Bridgewater is the perfect community for you. * The scenic wide waters of Lake Osborne provide a spectacular backdrop for the 108 town homes at Bridgewater. A 400-acre waterfront playground, Lake Osborne is a bass fisherman's paradise. It's also perfect environment for water skiing, boating, paddle boarding and jet skiing aficionados. * This waterside sanctuary also feathers a resort-style pool and sunset pavilion for those who seek more laid-back afternoons. For the little ones, there is a lot within the community and nearby John Prince Park for even more recreation. * We invite you to experience one of the most affordable water front neighborhoods in the area.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Breed Restrictions do apply,Pet Fees also apply. * $350 for (1) $500 for (2) * $15 monthly pet rent.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Bridgewater at Lake Osborne
The staff is great!!!!
Friendly professional staff. Fantastic maintenance and ground keeping. Small community.
Very nice community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95 in either direction, exit west on Lantana Road, the community is located on the left. * From the Turnpike North, Take the turnpike south and exit east onto Lake Worth Road. Make a right on Congress Avenue and then a left (east) on to Lantana Road. The community in on the right. * From the Turnpike South, Take the turnpike North and exit east on to Boynton Beach Blvd Make a left on Congress Avenue and then a right on Lantana Road. The community is on the right.