- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- *In select apartment homes
- Resident business center with MAC computers
- Gazebo with grilling area
- Outdoor patio with fireplace
- Relaxing pool with in-water loung seating
- Shuffle board
- Social loung with cyber cafe including WiFi
- Pet friendly community with dog park
- Good access
- Minutes from major employer centers
- Located just minutes from St. Johns Town Center
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love our pets at Terraces at Town Center! We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $300 non-refundable pet fee for 1 pet and $500 non-refundable pet fee for 2 pets. There is no weight limit but breed restrictions due apply. No aggressive breeds are permitted. Restricted Pet Breeds: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chow Chows, Alaskan Malamutes, Mastifs, Akitas, German Shepards, or any mix of these breeds. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Terraces At Town Center Apartments
To live here is to enjoy the comforts of a custom home and the excitement of a modern community with world-class shopping, dining and entertainment literally steps away. Terraces at Town Center is a peaceful residential retreat featuring refined comfort and a host of conveniences for stylish, relaxed living. Our resort-style setting offers distinctive craftsman-style architecture and a long list of amenities for today's fast-paced lifestyles. Easily accessible to I-95, I-295, Downtown Jacksonville and beaches, Terraces at Town Center is perfectly situated near major employment centers, great schools, and the 1.5 million square-foot St. Johns Town Center, shopping, dining and entertainment district. Escape. Relax. Recharge. It is easy to do when you live at Terraces at Town Center.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Terraces At Town Center Apartments
Top notch fitness center. Great aesthetics.
Please make residence aware when walking by of the noise and loud music.
Concerns about meters on apartment radiation. The Office Syria Lorrain are super and handle this so professional. I work in a leasing and we must make sure current tenant feel safe at home. Please make sure new tenants are screen properly in future.
Always friendly staff, maintenance requests attended to promtly
Overall, the community is maintained well. However, I beleive the community can be improved by regular maintenance of the building exterior and garage areas. Perhaps, it may make sense to pressure wash the stairs, breezeways and garages on a quarterly basis. This will help to maintain the new community. Additionally, until recently the gates remained open 24-7; I would like to see the gates closed at all times, including the weekends to avoid unwanted solicitations.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From J Turner Butler: Take Gate Parkway south and travel approximately 1/2 mile. Terraces at Town Center will be located on your right hand side just passed Burnt Mill Road. From 295 Beltway: Take Gate Parkway north and travel approximately 1 mile. Terraces at Town Center will be located on the left hand side.