- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 2016 Best Community Award!!!
- Chic recycled glass counters or quartz counters
- Plank wood style flooring throughout
- Island style gourmet kitchens and pendant lighting
- Espresso cabinetry with brushed nickel finishing
- Upgraded lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Contemporary grey tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- 10' Ceilings*
- City style store front expansive windows*
- 32" swivel mount flat screen TV*
- Walk in closets*
- Stand up shower and double sinks in master bath*
- Full size washer and dryer included in each home
- Endless Summer beach entry pool
- Sun Lounges and semi-private pool Cabanas
- Poolside Pavilion complete with flat screen TV
- Summer Kitchen with Serving bar
- Health Club with TRX full body suspension training
- Yoga Room with Ballet Barre
- Bronzing Room with tanning bed
- Controlled access parking garage
- Mingle Rooms complete with TVs and video games
- Mingle Rooms on every Floor
- Gather and Go internet hot spots
- Mac/PC stations
- Hospitality Bar complete with snacks
- Gourmet Coffee and Espresso Bar
- Clubroom with flat screen TV and refreshment bar
- 24 hour key card access for elevators
- 24 hour key card access for community amenities
- Balcony options available in select homes
- Large pets welcome, call for restrictions
- DNA testing on all dogs
- Valet trash included
- Pet DNA Testing! No Weight Restrictions! Pets Accepted
- Call For Policy! Breed Restriction
- $300 Pet Fee and half for second pet. $15 per month for pet rent per apartment. Cats Allowed
- $300 Pet Fee Under 25 lbs; $500 Pet Fee Over 26 lbs; Pet DNA Fee $65 per dog; Pet Rent $15 per apartment Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
WINNER OF THE 2016 BEST COMMUNITY AWARD, NATIONAL APARTMENT ASSOCIATION!!
Come experience the world of chic apartment living where Spyglass offers redefined luxurious living in the prestigious Southside area. Spyglass's distinctive contemporary design takes resort-style living to new heights by featuring amenities typically only seen at the world's finest resorts.
With a variety of distinctively designed floor plans, Spyglass is sure to have an option that fits your lifestyle. Residents may choose from studio, one, two or three bedroom apartment homes. We also feature townhomes, as well as one and two bedroom bungalows with pool view options.
In addition to the sophisticated on-site amenities, Spyglass is conveniently located just minutes away from St. Johns Town Center, offering a plethora of entertainment options, world-class dining and shopping. You can't beat the year-round adventures with miles of Atlantic ocean beaches, endless local events and the legendary TPC Sawgrass Golf & Country Club.
Come and experience Spyglass's chic West Coast California contemporary design.
3-15 Flexible Leasing Terms available; contact our leasing team for details.
Ratings & Reviews
36 Reviews for Spyglass
Clean and new community with great amenities including staff who provide excellent service!
Great place to meet people and pool is fabulous.
Loved the community and the associates.
Spyglass has been a pleasant surprise for apartment living. After the sale of my house I was not to sure of what to expect from an apartment lifestyle . The grounds and common areas are kept up to the highest standard...which allows me to welcome my friends and family here also. The office staff is pleasant and easy to talk with and the maintenance crew also are pleasant and hard working. All of this allows me to be glad that I chose Spyglass to make my home.
Best place I've ever lived! I feel safe here and the residents and staff are very friendly. Beautiful apartments! I never hear any loud partying from residents. The only thing I don't like is that there are quite a few Pitt bulls living here. I was told they were a restricted breed but I see them daily. They could also use a cleaning person on staff. Hallways and elevators are often dirty. Other than that I have no complaints and plan to renew my lease if prices don't rise.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-295 (formerly 9A), exit Gate Parkway and head E. Follow around bend where it turns in to Baymeadows Rd. E. Follow approximately 1 mile and turn left on Homeplace Drive. Spyglass will be on your right. Welcome Home!