- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|A2-Lennon||1||1||862||$1324||Per Month||Please Call|
|A1-Onix||1||1||883||$999-$1139||Per Month||Please Call|
|B1-Rockwell||2||2||1162||$1249-$1389||Per Month||Please Call|
|B2-Picasso||2||2||1206||$1474||Per Month||Please Call|
|C1-Manhattan||3||2||1391||$1474-$1574||Per Month||Please Call|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Please Call For Directions.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Pets Accepted$300 pet fee. $15 per month, limit 2 pets.
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Island Style Kitchens with Pendant Lighting
- Faux wood flooring in kitchen and dining
- Upgraded Frieze Carpeting
- Built-in Microwave ovens
- Shaker Style Maple Cabinets
- Balconies in select units with French doors
- Double paned widows
- Crown Molding in kitchens
- Non-monitored Privacy Alarms
- Upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures
- 36" oversize Tubs, and showers with glass doors
- Full Size Washer and Dryer included
- Walk-in Pantries
- Side by Side Refrigerator with water and ice
- Ceramic Tiled Bathroom floors
- Double sink vanities
- Built in decorative shelf in select units
- Fully fire sprinkled
- TV jacks on opposite walls in living and bedrooms
- Sound insulation in strategic areas
- Linen closets
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Gated Entry
- Attached Garages and Storage Spaces Available
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Decorative Trellis and Walkway Accent Features
- Clubhouse Gardens with Water Wall
- Outdoor Fireplace with Gathering Area
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Health Club with Aerobic/Stretching Room
- Media Room and Theater
- Outdoor Tiki Bar with Grills and Demo Kitchen
- Beach Entry Pool with Resort Cabanas
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Towel Valet Service
- Hot Tub
- Hammock Terrace
- Off-Leash Pet Park
- Cyber Cafe
- Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Game Room with Pool Tables and Poker Tables
- Outdoor Ping Pong Tables
- Bike Rack
- Car Care Center/Dog Wash
- Superior Customer Service
Lost Lake Apartments
Conveniently located for easy access to I-95 and I-295 Lost Lake Apartments offers the best of urban access and suburban tranquility. Just off Butler Boulevard, the new Lost Lake Apartment Homes offers beach access in less than fifteen minutes! Residents may choose from five distinct floor plans, some offering attached garages with direct access to your home. Lost lake Apartment Homes offers all of the finest apartment home upgrades and five star service that you deserve!
Check Availability or call: (904) 830-0791 (904) 830-0790
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(904) 830-0791 (904) 830-0790
Overall Rating(48 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
21 Reviews for Lost Lake Apartments
This is a very quiet and well-managed complex.
The Management Team is AWARE of the Residents and the going ons that happen in our complex. They make an effort to keep the complex safe and in good condition for all of us to enjoy. Unfortunately, there are people who make it difficult at times and some of the residents suffer due to their "personal complaints" but, in all fairness to everyone, they try to accomodate everyone and make living there an enjoyable experience. The people on the team makes a huge difference in choosing to live here.
There has always been a problem with finding parking at night. Lately the problem has escalated greatly, I've seen lots of cars getting parking tickets, myself included for parking in the handicap spot or along side the curb. Many times I have had to park 2 buildings away and run thru the rain or carry groceries so far. I only have one vehicle and pay over $1100 a month I should be able to at least park infront of my own building. This issue is making me not want to renew my lease.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We value you as our resident and will do our best to make sure you continue to enjoy your living experience. We would be happy to address the parking concerns. Please contact the community manager at LostLakeJax-CM@PegasusResidential.com so we can help resolve this for you.
An overall good/great experience dragged down because of absolutely zero sound insulation. I can hear every footstep, cabinet slam, tv show, door open/close, and phone conversation of the apartment above mine. It's super annoying.
Very helpful staff
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by either Kingsley Associates or RentAdvisor, third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firms Kingsley Associates and RentAdvisor, not Apartment Guide.