- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
I-95 - Exit Bowden Rd to Salisbury Road. For GPS navigation, use this address: 3585 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, FL. Enter at Bowden Commerce Center
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Pets Accepted Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Breed RestrictionWeight restriction: 352 pets max
- Spacious two and three bedroom floor plans
- 9-foot ceilings
- Gourmet kitchens with espresso-finished cabinetry
- Ceramic tile floors
- Elegant master bathrooms w/double sink vanities
- Tiled showers or garden tubs
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom with light fixture
- Walk-in closets in every bedroom
- Solariums with arched entries
- Balconies with storage closet
- Detached garages available*
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Tropical pool with waterfall and sun deck
- Relaxing whirlpool spa
- "Fun Zone" splash pool
- Poolside fireplace pavilion
- Gourmet summer kitchen with 2 BBQ gas grills
- Shaded playgrounds
- Lakeside trail and pet walk
- 8,700 sq ft lakeside clubhouses with Wi-Fi
- Club room with fireplace and coffee bar
- Media room with gaming
- Chic lounge with billiards, poker table and HDTVs
- Professional fitness center with "Kids' Korner"
- Comfortable screened porch
- Car care center
- Located in the heart of Southpoint in Southside
- Less than one mile to Interstate 95
- Southside shopping, dining , entertainment
- Exclusive resident services
- Preferred employer program
- Valet trash
- Reduced application fees for active Military!
- Fitness, Tennis & Yoga Classes!
At Bennett Creek, life is a playground of possibilities. Serving up an unprecedented list of amenities and activities, we've reinvented apartment living in the most exciting ways. Whether you're splashing in the pool, hitting the courts or finding endless entertainment at our magnificent clubhouse, you'll find that extraordinary living is a daily event. Our brand new beautiful community is now leasing two and three bedroom open floor plans with balcony or solarium, gourmet kitchens with GE Energy Star appliances and espresso finished cabinetry, ceramic tile floors, decorative lighting and ceiling fans throughout, elegant master bathrooms featuring either double sink vanities and tiles showers or garden tubs, full size washer/dryer included, walk-in closets, and detached garage parking available. Some of our wonderful community features include 2 lighted tennis courts, tropical pool with waterfall and relaxing spa, "Fun Zone" splash pool, poolside fireplace pavilion, beautiful lakeside clubhouse with Wi-Fi and pro fitness center. Our unbeatable location is in the heart of Southpoint, close to everything!! Come live the Bennett Creek Lifestyle...Come Play!!
Check Availability or call: (904) 404-7372 (888) 348-2630 (904) 404-7371
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(904) 404-7372 (888) 348-2630 (904) 404-7371
Overall Rating(2 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
1 Review for Bennett Creek
The apartments are beautiful but no pantry, very well insulated which is awesome for the electric bill but horrible for cell phone reception, the gate is never closed and when I call for a maintenance issue it takes forever to be completed.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.