- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 2" White Plantation Style Blinds
- 9-Foot Or Vaulted Ceilings / Lofts*
- Amenities Beyond Your Expectations!
- Awesome Surround Sound Movie Theater
- Billiards / Game Room / Sports Pub Area
- Close To Bus Routes 12 And 15
- Conveniently Located Near Area Schools:
- Custom 42" Cinnamon-Color Wood Cabinetry
- Direct Access To The Rails & Trails System
- Eastside High School
- Elliptical Trainers
- Expanded Cable Services Included
- Extended cable package and internet included
- Extensive Workout Area Featuring:
- Four 40" Plasma TV's
- Free Weights
- Frost-Free Refrigerator With Icemaker
- Full-Size Washer And Dryer In Every Home
- Garden Tubs*
- Glass Flat - Top Stove
- Gourmet Kitchens Include:
- High-Speed Premium Internet Services Included
- Hot Soothing Spa
- Idylwild Elementary
- Individual Flat Screen Tv'S On Cardio Equipment
- Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Kitchen Island
- Lincoln Middle
- Multi-Media Room
- One 60" Plasma TV
- Oversized Sundeck
- Parking Included
- Patios / Balconies / Lofts
- Pre-Wired For Surround Sound
- Restricted Access To All Buildings
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Seven Contemporary Floor Plan Designs
- Shimmering Resort Style Pool
- Spacious 1, 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Weight Equipment
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots In Select Locations
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No Monthly Pet Rent. Non-Refundable Pet Fee $200-$250 (based on weight) & $200-$250 Refundable deposit (based on Weight). All Fees & Deposits are per pet. No aggressive Breeds Pets Accepted
Awarded Community of the Year for 2015 and Assistant Manager of the Year for 2015 (Evan Jackson) by the North Central Florida Apartment Association!Join us and live among the inspirational and magnificence of Wildflower! At Wildflower, you're within a short stroll to Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Shands Cancer Center and the University of Florida - a truly desirable location - with direct access to the Rails to Trails System! From the moment you join the Wildflower community, you'll become part of Gainesville's most desirable neighborhood, where convenience is not just a word . . . it's a lifestyle!
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Wildflower
Extremely helpful and personable staff and management. Issues/concerns resolved quickly. Excellent communication from management. Excellent overall condition and upkeep.
The apartment as a whole is beautiful, including the rooms, pool, and other things offered. The staff is great and the maintenance comes quick upon request.
One of my main concerns when choosing an apartment was a clean environment because I have suffered from worsened asthma the past several years due to mold in past apartments. Wildflower was very clean, and I never had issues with mold. The apartment was very quiet, the staff was friendly, and I was able to have my pet in the apartment. I also liked that I could easily have friends over, and there was always available parking. It was also very close to Shands, the VA, and the HPNP building at UF.
Very attentive and helpful staff
Everything is great! Great layout, somewhat thin walls but besides that everything is great. Definitely will stay here for while I'm in college
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.
Epoch Management, Inc. currently manages multi-family residential properties, resort condominiums, commercial buildings, and other specialty properties. The company was founded in 1973. Through the years, we have rapidly taken more than 130 new construction multi-family communities to maximum occupancy. Epoch continues to maintain its well known, solid reputation throughout the multi-family property management community. Our emphasis is foremost on owner objectives, the enhancement of your investment property, as well as the optimum quality of life for your residents.