Check Availability(754) 301-6428(888) 379-6592(754) 301-6430
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Port Royale welcomes cats and dogs; a maximum of 2 pets per apartment is permitted. A $500 non-refundable pet fee and $20 monthly pet rent applies. Weight and breed restrictions apply. Please contact leasing office for additional details. Pets Accepted
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Door Attendant
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Online Service Requests and Status Updates
- E-Mail Notification of Delivery
- Waterfront Living Along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Ample Parking
- Cash Payments Via Moneygram
- Online Rent Payments
- Personal Account Management
- Onsite Boat Slips and Marina
- Yoga/Ab Studio
- Close to I-95, 595, Sawgrass and Florida Turnpike
- Online Service Requests and Status Updates via ...
- Recurring Auto-Payment Option
- Minutes to downtown Ft. Lauderdale, the Las Ola...
- Lounge Areas on the Waterfront
- Free e-Check Payments
- Car Wash Area
- Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Outdoor Barbecue Grill and Picnic Area
- Electronic Communications with Management Office
- Walking Paths
- Wired for High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Screened-In Porches*
- Ceramic Tile Floor in Kitchen, Baths
- Wood Plank-Style Floors
- *Select Units
- Vaulted Ceilings
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Port Royale Apartments
I like the land scape.There is friendly people and great amenities and you can have pets.
Great environment, with a well put together office staff and Excellent Maintenance team
I Live Here For Two Years Before And Left For A Year But Came Back Year 2015 That How Much I Enjoy This Place
Great location Clean pet friendly
all the staff here are very nice and make u feel welcome
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95 exit Atlantic Blvd heading East to Federal Highway (US1). Go south on Federal Highway about two miles and Port Royale will be on the left.