- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Door Attendant
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Online Service Requests and Status Updates
- E-Mail Notification of Delivery
- Cash Payments Via Moneygram
- Move-In Made Easy with our Digital Waterton Con...
- Online Rent Payments
- Close to I-95, 595, Sawgrass and Florida Turnpike
- Onsite Boat Slips and Marina
- Yoga/Ab Studio
- Personal Account Management
- Recurring Auto-Payment Option
- Online Service Requests and Status Updates via ...
- Minutes to downtown Ft. Lauderdale, the Las Ola...
- Lounge Areas on the Waterfront
- Free e-Check Payments
- Corporate Advantage Program
- Car Wash Area
- Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Outdoor Barbecue Grill and Picnic Area
- Walking Paths
- Electronic Communications with Management Office
- Ample Parking
- Waterfront Living Along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Wired for High-Speed Internet
- Amazing renovations underway, including stainle...
- Wood Plank-Style Floors
- Vaulted Ceilings
- *Select Units
- Ceramic Tile Floor in Kitchen, Baths
- Screened-In Porches*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Port Royale welcomes cats and dogs; a maximum of 2 pets per apartment is permitted. A $500 non-refundable pet fee and $20 monthly pet rent applies. Weight and breed restrictions apply. Please contact leasing office for additional details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Apply within 48 hours of touring and we will waive your $300 admin fee when you move in by 1/27/17!* -- Ask about our One Bedroom Offer!** -- *For a Limited Time -- **While Supplies Last
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Port Royale Apartments
Port Royale apartments in Fort Lauderdale, FL offer 36 acres perfectly situated on South Floridas Intracoastal Waterway. Our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer stunning water views, washer & dryer, generous closet space, patio or balcony with storage, and fully-equipped kitchens; plus exciting renovations are currently underway. Located right on Floridas Intracoastal you can grab a lounge chair, coffee and laptop and take in the water views. Additionally, you have access to two swimming pools and our onsite marina - so it feels like resort-living every day! Residents also enjoy the two-story fitness studio, racquetball court and walking paths throughout the community. When looking for great apartments, come to Port Royale, where the ultimate Florida lifestyle is within your reach. It's the perfect reflection of the Ft. Lauderdale vibe: luxurious details, inviting social areas, and great customer service.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Port Royale Apartments
I like the land scape.There is friendly people and great amenities and you can have pets.
Great environment, with a well put together office staff and Excellent Maintenance team
I Live Here For Two Years Before And Left For A Year But Came Back Year 2015 That How Much I Enjoy This Place
Great location Clean pet friendly
all the staff here are very nice and make u feel welcome
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95 exit Atlantic Blvd heading East to Federal Highway (US1). Go south on Federal Highway about two miles and Port Royale will be on the left.