- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor lounge with grilling area
- Mediterranean-style swimming pool with sundeck
- Pet friendly
- Online Payments Available
- Lush tropical landscaping
- 24-hour fitness center
- Lighted tennis court
- Resident clubhouse with Wi-Fi cafe
- Additional clubroom for social events
- Internet lounge and business center
- Private garages or covered parking
- Car care center
- Controlled-access community
- Tree-covered playground
- Blocks from Deerfield Mall and Hillsboro Boulevard
- Easy access to Sawgrass Expressway, I-95
- Near Hillsboro, Delray and Deerfield Beach
- Minutes from Boca Raton, FL
- Newly renovated flats or townhomes
- Stainless steel refrigerator and electric range
- Energy Star Breakfast bars (in select homes)
- In-home washer/dryer
- Custom cabinets and new counter-tops
- Custom color accent walls
- Opulent track lighting in kitchen and dining
- Breakfast bars*
- Ceramic tiled entry with new vinyl flooring*
- Ceiling fans with lighting in bedroom*
- Large, private patio/balcony
- Dual master suites available
- New countertops and cabinetry in baths
- Ceramic tiled soaking tub
- Upscale mirror with elegant lighting
- Generous storage
- Vaulted ceilings in upper floor apartments
- *In Select Apartments
- Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
- Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Quiet Waters at Coquina Lakes
Located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, Quiet Waters At Coquina Lakes Apartments provides a community and home that is a true escape. Luxury envelopes you from the gated entrance, past a palm-lined Mediterranean blue pool oasis and ending at your sun filled home of upscale finishes.
Quiet Waters at Coquina Lakes is located just a 10 minute drive from Boca Raton and a 7 minute drive from Quiet Waters Park.
7-14 Month Leasing Terms are Available
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Quiet Waters at Coquina Lakes
:} My likes and dislikes are: Kids everywhere all ages, people very friendly
I am pretty happy here, I have noticed in the last year it has not been as quiet as it was when we first moved in. Our rent went up by 100.00 after the first year which was not the greatest but understood, however if it goes up again we would move as nice as the complex is another rent hike and it would be way over priced. My likes and dislikes are: The property is very well maintained and the staff is always helpful. If their is ever a maintenance problem they fix it ASAP.
Living next to the dumpster it becomes frustrating when the dumpster is full and people keep on piling up garbage. Also I pay $25 for valet garbage and I have used the service only a few times because it's more convenient to walk it to the dumpster myself My likes and dislikes are: The location is great and the property staff is terrific.
The community entrance is very beautiful. The employee make you feel welcome, whenever you come to their office. The maintenance guys are always on time with your request.
need to post rules for times of cleaning cars at the car station. hearing a vacuum and someones music blaring at 8:00 at night is a little rude. the staff is very friendly always helpful. My likes and dislikes are: The location is perfect! Pricing is a little high but the bedroom sizes are absolutely worth it. i have noticed a lot more families in the development and the kids play outside together which is nice.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions.
Scully Company manages garden, mid-rise, and hi-rise apartment communities with great attention to detail. Our residents well-being is a must. We have a unique rental community to fit your lifestyle, taste, and specific needs.