Check Availability(305) 909-0107(888) 797-7925(786) 463-4125
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
This summer, residents will enjoy a bran-new clubhouse, fitness center and saltwater swimming pool.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 300 Our pet friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds, dogs resembling these breeds, or mixes of these breeds: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid. Dogs Allowed
- Weight restriction: 300 Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Social Area - Summer 2016
- Dog Park - Summer 2016
- Dog Friendly
- Cat Friendly
- On-site Recycling
- Free Coffee
- Guarantors Welcome
- Wi-Fi in Common Areas
- TV: XFINITY from Comcast
- Phone: XFINITY from Comcast
- Granite Countertops
- Wood Flooring
- High Ceilings
- Upgraded Kitchen Appliances
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgraded Kitchen
Ratings & Reviews
84 Reviews for Waterways Village Apartments
The property is a wonderful place to live in. The staff is fantastic. They are professionals and committed to give the tenants great customer service.
It is a calm and beautiful neigborhood and i would reccomend to my friends and family
We are so happy apartment is great
I love the community, it's very clean, great location an some of the best schools around for my kids.
It is good place to life
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Major Cross Streets Biscayne Blvd and Waterways Blvd. 207th St. From Interstate 95 North or South Exit onto Ives Dairy Road Highway 854 . Head east toward Biscayne Blvd US 1 and turn left north when you reach Biscayne Blvd. Stay in the right lane in order to make a right on to Waterways Blvd which is 207th street. You will pass through two lights before you see a Bally s and the Waterways Shoppes on the left before reaching Waterways Village on the left.