- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Professional onsite management team
- Conveniently located near Naval Station Mayport
- Full size washer/dryer in every unit
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
- Cathedral ceilings (top floor units)
- Sparkling pool with open air gazebo
- Fitness center
- Above average closet space
- Private patio/balcony
- Individual private outside storage closet
- Panoramic marsh views
- Located near US Coast Guard station
- Call for pet fee Pets Accepted
- Call for details Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 40First Pet is a $200 Pet Fee; Second Pet is a $50 Pet Fee Weight Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Great New Specials! Call Today for Full Details!!
-2x2 Units 1046 sq.ft $1000 - Limited Offer!!
Mention you found our on-line ad on ApartmentGuide!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Sun shining on your face, cool ocean breezes and breathtaking views of the intracoastal marsh are waiting for you at Mallard Cove. Beautifully designed to harmonize with nature and to provide you with all the comforts for luxurious beach living. Live close to Mayport Naval Station and the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic. Everyone agrees after one visit...you can't buy perfection, but you can lease it...at Mallard Cove!
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Take Atlantic Blvd. to the Mayport Road exit. Turn left on Mayport Rd. and proceed to St. Rd. A1A. Make a left at the light. Mallard Cove is approximately one mile down on the left.
Professionally managed by Randcor Management, Inc.