- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- 2250 SF Fitness Center with Yoga studio
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 24-Hour Availability
- Away from Home Service
- Bike Storage and loaner bikes
- Boutique Lobby
- Business Center: iMacs, Conference Room, Library
- Controlled Access Building
- Eco Friendly including recycling, stormwater saver
- Free Weights
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Furnished Guest Suites
- Gaming Center with billiards, shuffleboard, WII
- High Speed Internet
- On-Site Maintenance
- Package Receiving
- Recreation Room
- Resident social events
- Serene Scupture Garden
- Theatrer with 63 inch Plasma, BlueRay, Video Games
- Valet Dry Cleaner onsite
- Zipcar Car sharing on site
- Wi-Fi hotspots in common areas
- Guest Accommodatioins
- Cats Allowed
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
May available apartments - One Free parking space OR waived fees.
First apartment to lease and move-in before July 31 will qualify for waived fees or one free parking space.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
View 14 offers remarkable amenities, upscale finishes, and luxury apartments in Washington DC. Your View 14 apartment home features hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, modern kitchens complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and European-style cabinetry. Residents enjoy access to our on-site fitness center, ZipCar sharing, valet dry cleaning, and 24-hour concierge services. Guests of our residents can enjoy our furnished guest suites, or hop on a complimentary bike and show them the town.Our Washington DC luxury apartments are moments away from many restaurants on the 14th Street Corridor, the Metro, Lincoln Theatre, and only a ten minute drive from the National Mall. Enjoy access to the best of DC including entertainment venues, quaint cafes, and upscale boutiques. View 14 is perfectly located and features spacious apartments with tremendous amenities. Schedule your tour today!
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for View 14
View 14 was is best apartment building in the neighborhood aesthetically.
My experience has been wonderful. The staff is friendly and competent. The other residents are youthful and easy going. I absolutely love our apartment. We have lived here for 5 years, and if I could have bought my apartment, we would have stayed. The only reason we are leaving is because we bought a condo, but part of me would prefer to stay here for another 5 years.
Great location and views with modern features and layout
View 14 is an excellent community in an excellent neighborhood!
GREAT location, nice building, well taken care of, great amenities.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions: From Dupont Circle: Take Massachusetts Avenue east for 4 blocks to Andover House on the left. From I-395: Take
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.