- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Emergency Maintenance
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Newly renovated! Fitness studio
- Scheduled resident events
- Coffee bar
- Surface parking available nearby
- Close proximity to Safeway and steps from The W...
- Easy access to I-395
- Complete online resident experience with leasin...
- Barbeque grills
- Additional storage available
- Outdoor kitchen and firepit
- Newly renovated interior
- Open floor plans
- Wood style plank-style flooring*
- Upgraded pendant lighting*
- Expansive windows
- Updated kitchens with stainless appliance packa...
- Spacious closets
- Buildings designed by I.M. Pei
- *Some apartment homes
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No more than two animals are allowed per apartment. Aggressive breeds will not be allowed (see list below). Prior approval from management will be required by providing a photo of all dogs. Current vaccination records are required prior to move in. Weight limit is 75 per pet. $400 one time non-refundable pet fee. $50 per month pet rent per pet. RESTRICTED ANIMAL LIST (included, but not limited to) Breeds of Dogs: German Shepherd, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Doberman, Husky, Wolfdog, Mala Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
When you move in by March 12, 2017, you will live rent-free until April 1, 2017. *Special only applies to specific apartment homes. Please contact the leasing professionals for details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The View at Waterfront
The View at Waterfront is a top of the line luxury apartment in Washington DC designed by I.M. Pei that offers you spectacular views of the Potomac River, and the DC skyline. When you're not gazing out onto the horizon, you can enjoy the outdoor pool, or relax at the bark park. We also have outdoor grills and fire pits for you to take advantage of. Inside, The View has been recently renovated offers the best amenities: granite, modern fixtures, and thoughtful finishes. We boast some of the largest apartment floor plans in the market! You'll also find that this is the perfect place if you're on-the-go! You have easy access to 395, and the Waterfront metro stop. Within a block of our community you have ZipCars and Capital Bikeshare bikes. So choose your desired form of transportation, and shop, eat dinner in Chinatown, catch a Nat's game, snag some Maryland Blue Crabs at the Maine Street Fish Market, and simply embrace living in the magnificence of our nation's capital.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The View at Waterfront
Move smoking section to other side- by road- hate having to walk through group of smokers to get to metro , shops etc- only true draw back to living here- may become a deal
Breaker especially when weather is warm
I suggest insulating the walls more heavily, or implement some other noise-proofing solution.
Biggest issue is handling of packages. Numerous times the concierge mid logged a package and either gave our package to someone else or someone else's package to us. Just last week I got a package for our neighbor, but I was expecting a package for myself.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 395: Take Maine Avenue Exit (Exit # 4).
At first light, make a right onto Maine Avenue.
Maine Avenue will then turn into M Street.
Make a left on 6th Street.
Property will be immediately on your right.