Check Availability(202) 899-1237(888) 814-3171(202) 899-1252
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Clubroom w/Wi Fi, pool table, entertaining kitchen
- Resort-style outdoor pool and poolhouse
- Green roof with sunning and grilling area
- 24- hour fitness center
- Business center w/computer workstations
- Inviting, private residential lobbies w/ elevator
- Beautifully landscaped entrances
- Controlled access entry
- Adjacent to the Red Line Metro and 15 bus routes
- Spacious, open floor plans
- 9' ceiling and expansive windows
- 2 unique finishes of plank flooring to choose from
- Stained concrete flooring in select homes
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Maple cabinets
- Designer rack, pendant and recessed lighting
- Large walk-in and linen closets
- Full-size front load washers and dryers
- Vaulted ceilings (top floor homes)
- Balconies and patios in select homes
- Energy-saving appliances
- Water-saving features
- Wired for high-speed internet, phone and cable
Ratings & Reviews
40 Reviews for Rhode Island Row
The apartment design and layout is really nice. It is peaceful and well maintained. The staff is always courteous and responsive to meeting your requests. Last but not least, the amenities inclusive with the rental are great.
Living here is easy. I can use metro to access most of DC's hottest spots or ride my bike down the bike track into the city in minutes. I've met new friends by the pool, on the terrace and at community events. As more retail opens this area is really changing. I feel at home here.
My experience at Rhode Island Row is fantastic. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful for any issues I may have, which are limited in any event. The community is great, with plenty of options in case I don't feel like leaving the complex. The apartment units are quiet and well maintained. And the location itself gives you the benefit of being in the city with a number of amenities without sacrificing space or convenience. I think this is the best value in DC for quality apartments and amenities.
I enjoy living at Rhode Island Row, now let gets some of those store front opened.
Great so far! Convenient, safe, luxurious.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.