- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 99 floor plans to suit your personal style
- Stainless steel ENERGY STAR appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Hardwood 42? cabinets available in shaker style
- Water-saving Moen fixtures
- Sun-filled spaces with oversized windows
- Inspiring views
- Industrial designer pendant lighting
- Vast closet options
- Full-size GE ENERGY STAR? washers and dryers
- Custom bathrooms
- Controlled keyless fob access
- Low-energy lighting throughout
- Bike storage
- Recycling and green cleaning program
- 16,000 square feet of amenity space
- Yoga studio
- Artistic workspaces throughout the community
- Lounge, community room, and billiards
- Find your perfect reading nook
- E-cafe with Wi-Fi
- Guest Suite available for out of town guests
- Resident storage available
- Pet friendly
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Preferred Employer Program: Waived app fee and amenity fee for Government, Military, and Select Other Employers! Call for more details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Monroe Street Market
Live Within Reach. Monroe Street Market brings three distinct styles of living to the eclectic Brookland neighborhood. Discover a unique mix of apartments, the arts, and vibrant shops and restaurants at the Brookland-CUA Metro station. Which style is right for you?
Variable, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
67 Reviews for Monroe Street Market
It Is A Great Place to Live
cleanliness, location, maintenance, amenities
This is beautiful, well-maintained apartment complex with many open modern spaces and amenities. The residents enjoy access to a pool, business center, and gym that are clean and well-maintained.
Great fixtures, amenities and community
The facility is beautiful, the staff is friendly and competent.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From US-50W turn right onto Montana Ave. NE. Turn left onto Rhode Island Ave. NE. Turn right onto 12th St. NE. Turn left onto Monroe St. NE. Destination will be on the left.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.