- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Across the Street from the Anacostia Riverwalk
- Adjacent to The Yards Park
- Located in the Heart of The Yards neighborhood
- Neighborhood is Full of Dining Options
- Two Blocks to Nationals Ballpark
- Adjacent to Harris Teeter & VIDA Fitness
- Raised Platform Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
- Penthouse - Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Exposed Brick Walls, Concrete Columns and Ductwork
- White Subway Tile and Glass Tile Accents in Baths
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Bathrooms
- Penthouses - Dark Granite Countertops and Islands
- Track Lighting and Industrial Light Fixtures
- Penthouse - Master Baths with Separate Tub and ...
- Carpet Tile Flooring in Bedrooms
- We Love Dogs and Cats
- Full-Size Tub/Shower
- Penthouses - Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Cabinets with Built-in Pantry
- Penthouses - 2 Story Layouts
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen/Living Areas
- Open Kitchens
- Wood Vanity with Granite Counter in Bath
- Extra Deep Kitchen Sink with Swan Neck Faucet
- 12'-14' Ceilings with Massive Industrial Windows
- Glass Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Penthouses - Half Bathroom on Main Level
- Penthouses - Gas Cooking & Heating
- Granite Countertops
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 cats or dogs allowed per apartment. All pets must be spayed/neutered. Restrictions apply and dogs are subject to aggressive breed restrictions. $500 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) due at move-in, $60 monthly pet rent (per pet) applies. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Foundry Lofts is nothing but original. With a canon sitting in the lobby and each apartment studded with massive, gridded windows and exposed brick walls, this place is packed with history. Service is bar none. And The Yards neighborhood has it all. Bluejacket brews the best beer around. Osteria Morini is constantly serving up amazing meals. Get the best workout of your life over at VIDA. And if you love your dog is much as we do, the Riverwalk Trail is the perfect place to roam. Oh, and don't forget about Nat's Stadium, so close that some apartments have perfect views of it.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Maximum of 2 cats or dogs allowed per apartment. All pets must be spayed/neutered. Restrictions apply and dogs are subject to aggressive breed restrictions. $500 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) due at move-in, $60 monthly pet rent (per pet) applies.
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Foundry Lofts
I love the space, location and staff. Great community
Excellent value over all. Clean building. Friendly staff. Fantastic location!!
everything is just perfect, but when there is an issues the management team is always there
Overall, Foundry Lofts is a great place to live because the Navy Yard is a very up-and-coming neighborhood and you're very close to a lot of amazing amenities! That being said, it is such a destination that there are always a lot of people and traffic coming to the neighborhood for concerts, beer fests, etc. Commuting to Foundry is also difficult during Nats Baseball season. However, when you finally arrive home - you are at ease and the apartments are so lovely - you really don't care about all the rest!!!
Great apartments with super amenities. I love the rustic feel of the building coupled with the modern touches.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.