- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Business Center with Conference Room
- Controlled-Access Building
- Game Room with Wii and Playstation
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Club
- Sun Deck
- In Home High Speed Internet Up to 50 Mbps
- Bike Storage*
- Concierge and Valet Services*
- Dale Chihuly Glass Lobby Sculpture
- Parking Garage*
- Platinum LEED Building
- Rooftop Swimming Pool
- Zen Garden with Waterfall
- Additional Storage
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Large Closets
- Panoramic View
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Floors
- Stackable Washer and Dryer
- *Premium Items
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Look and Lease! Lease select home this week and move-in by 02/26 to receive ONE MONTH FREE RENT and no move in fees! Only $199 total move-in fees for future available apartments!
Hurry, offer ends 02/26/2017. *Offer valid upon an approved application and screening.
Hurry, offer ends 02/21/2017. *Offer valid upon an approved application and screening
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Capitol View on 14th
Capitol View on 14th offers remarkable amenities, sophisticated finishes, and luxury apartments in Washington DC. From an upscale lobby adorned with an original Chihuly sculpture to the hardwood flooring, quartz counter tops, and delicate glass tile backsplashes, Capitol View's modern apartments were designed with detail in mind. Take in a panoramic view of the city from the rooftop pool, year-round fireplace, or open air kitchen. Get energized in the gym or relax in the Zen water garden. Located between the U Street Corridor and Columbia Heights, Capitol View on 14th is the Washington DC luxury apartment destination. Visit Capitol View on 14th today for a personalized tour and let our world-class staff help you find your next apartment home.
Our lease terms are: Please contact us for available lease terms. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Capitol View on 14th
Marvelous roof deck, well managed, professional staff, lovely dog community, huge fan.
Capitol View is a beautiful building in a great location. I love living here!
Great layout and finishes. The location is fantastic and if you get high up enough the views of the city and monuments are superb.
Pristine apartment, service-oriented staff that rank with the best I have encountered anywhere, friendly neighbors with lovely dogs. Useful and enjoyable common spaces. Highly recommend.
We have been here a little over a month and love the building and location. Fit/finish are great and the layout of the apartment is great--we left a larger building in the Tysons area and find that the overall experience has been exceptional!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions: From VA: Take I-395 North to 14 Street exit, stay straight to property on right; From MD: Take I-295S, merge onto New York Ave (Hwy 50W), take right onto Florida Avenue, take right onto 14th to property on left.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.