- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Controlled access elevators and building
- Private courtyard
- In the process of becoming smoke-free environment
- Continental breakfast served daily
- Online maintenance request
- Near George Washington University
- 2 blocks from the White House
- 24 hr fitness zone, free weights, cardio
- 24-hour concierge service
- Resident lounge
- Walk to McPherson Square Metro Station
- Fully-automated parking structure
- Resident social events
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Online Rent Payments
- Professional, friendly management team
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Valet dry cleaning drop off service
- We welcome your cats, with a maximum of two pets per apartment. Sorry, no dogs! See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Grand Parc
Camden Grand Parc redefines fine living by combining historical architecture with modern day enhancements. Located in the heart of Washington, DC and directly across from the McPherson Square Metro Station, our apartment community places you just blocks from the White House and George Washington University. Our upgraded historical studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes include top-notch finishes including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets. With 24-hour concierge service, daily continental breakfast and a bevy of amenities, Camden Grand Parc parallels that of a five-star resort. Please note that floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Please call for driving directions.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.