- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full Service Giant Grocery Store and BB&T Bank ...
- Dogs and Cats Welcome (Restrictions Apply)
- LEED Certified
- Smoke Free Community
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Easy Access to I-395 and New York Ave/ Route 50
- Walking Distance to H Street Entertainment, Din...
- Quick Access to the History-Making New Trolley ...
- Minutes to Verizon Center, Nationals Park, and ...
- Premier Shopping, Dining, and Nightlife in one ...
- Near the Atlas Theatre
- Access to Major Highways, Washington D.C., and ...
- Accepts credit cards
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Hardwood floors
- Light-filled Residences With Open Floorplans
- Stainless Steel Appliances (select units)
- Hardwood floors in living rooms and kitchens
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceramic Tile Bathrooms
- Walk-in Closets (select units)
- Adjacent to Capitol Bike Share
- Fitness Center with Cardio Theater
- Rooftop Terrace with Skyline View
- Controlled access underground parking
- Steps to Union Station Metro
- Bike Storage
- Package Acceptance
- Club Room with Wifi
- America's hippest hipster neigborhood-Forbes 2015
- Fios or Xfinity Cable
- Storage Units
- Underground parking available
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Weight restriction: 80We warmly welcome cats and dogs with a $500 fee and $50 pet rent per month per pet. Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
360 H Street
Something spectacular is happening in one of Washington, DC's * most historic neighborhoods and 360 H Street is the new rental apartment address at the center of it all. Join the Evolution to the area that won several community awards!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
From the Metro: Take the red line to Union Station. Exit through the rear of Union Station toward * H St. Head east 3 blocks on H Street NE . Building is on H St. between 3rd and 4th Streets NE . * From Downtown Washington: Travel east on Massachusetts Ave. Turn left onto H St. NW. * Building is on H St. between 3rd and 4th Streets NE . * From Virginia: Take I-395 N. to Exit 6 toward D St. Take Exit 10 toward * Massachusetts Ave. Merge onto 2nd St. NW. Turn right onto H St. NW. * Building is on H St. between 3rd and 4th Streets NE . * From Maryland: Take the Baltimore/Washington Pkwy. to US-50 W. * towards Washington. Turn left onto Bladensburg Rd. NE . Turn right * onto H St. Building is on H St. between 3rd and 4th Streets NE .
Professionally managed by Paradigm Management.