Check Availability(302) 416-4617(888) 894-6935(302) 504-8951
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 500 Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 500Per pet & 2 pet max Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500Per pet & 2 pet max Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full size washer and dryer in every apartment
- A Fios Community
- Open kitchen design with great room
- Ceramic tile entry and kitchen
- Modern kitchens w/ built in microwaves
- Energy star appliance package
- Energy efficient gas heat
- Central air-conditioning
- Climate controlled hallways
- Spacious oversized walk-in closets
- Sound conditioned for privacy
- Energy efficient double pane windows and doors
- Oversized balcony or patio
- Secured key fob entry
- Four floor building w/ elevators
- Garages available
- Clubhouse w/ residences lounge
- On site fitness center w/ after hour access
- Resort style pool w/ sundeck
- Resident business center
- Walking trail
- High speed internet wired
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for The Reserve at Beck's Pond
The Reserve at Becks Pond is awesome! I love my apartment! It's very quiet and secluded, my balcony overlooks the woods behind the complex. The staff is always welcoming, friendly, and they put wffort into getting to know you, which is a great plus that they can recognize you. Maintainance (if needed) is friendly and the service is extremely quick. The quality appliances and fixtures throughout the apartments are up scale which adds very nice touches to a good standard of living.
The Reserve at Beck's Pond is almost finished as of June 2014, but I already love the community it is growing into. The landscaping is coming along nicely, and though there have been several delays in the parking lot completion and the construction of the pool and clubhouse my wife and I are very pleased that we settled here. The staff is what really shines at the Reserve and have repeatedly shown their enthusiasm for the comfort of the residents. The Reserve will be even better in another year.
The grounds were well groomed at all times. Whenever there was an issue with anything in apartment, it was responded to in a timely manner.
Everything we need is here, location is great
Great location, new apartments, prompt maintenance, friendly office staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Wilmington: I-95 south to exit 4A for DE-7 S toward DE-I S/Christiana Mall Road. Continue 3.5 miles to exit 160 for US-40 toward Elkton MD/ State Road. Stay right at exit onto US-40/ Pulaski Hwy. Go 2.4 miles, then turn right onto Salem Church Road. Continue 1/2 mile and turn right onto McFarland Drive. From RT 40: Turn onto Salem Church Road, continue 1/2 mile and turn right onto McFarland Dr.