- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Stylish 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments
- 9' ceilings
- Modern kitchens with breakfast bars
- Elegant ceramic tilework
- National Green Building Standard certified
- Clubhouse with billiards, game room
- Best-in-class communal kitchen
- Abundant green space
- Barbeque/grilling area
- Ample surface parking and select private garages
- Across from Christiana Mall
- Near Christiana Hospital/medical campus
- Minutes from the University of Delaware
- Proximity to I-95
- Easy access to nearby Newark and Wilmington, DE
- $400 Non-Refundable Fee Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 70 Weight Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
13-month lease get 1st month FREE!
Waiving $75 amenities fee!
Call for details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Emblem At Christiana
The Center of Attention.
Live front and center at Emblem, Newark's brand new residences just across the street from the shops and restaurants at Christiana Mall and moments from I-95 and Route 1. Outfitted with chic finishes and features and an inspired collection of amenities - from a sparkling pool and sundeck to an endlessly entertaining game room - Emblem is all about iconic style with incredible access.
Please Call For lease Terms.
12:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM - Last tour at 4:30 pm
|Sunday||12:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM - Last tour at 4:30 pm|
|Monday||Last ~ur at 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||Last ~ur at 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||Last ~ur at 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||Last ~ur at 5:30 pm|
|Friday||Last ~ur at 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Last tour at 4:30 pm|
If coming from the north, take Route 1 and exit at 164B.
If coming from the south, take Route 1 and exit at 164.