- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- FREE heat and hot water
- Professional and experienced service staff
- PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY!
- Wall-to-wall plush, neutral carpeting
- Laundry facilities with Smart card Technology
- Conveniently located on bus route
- Fully equiped kitchens with dishwashers
- Courtyards and playgrounds
- Cable and high speed internet available
- 24-hour Emergency Service Response
- Central A/C
- Public Transportation w/in walking distance
- Pool Membership included
- Sparkling pool and sunning area
- Sparkling swimming pool and picnic grill areas
- Within walking distance to shopping/restaurants
- Pets welcome
- Fabulous Resident Referral bonus
- Flexible lease terms
- Furnished homes available
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 500A one time $500 deposit, which is fully refundable long as the apartment is in good standing when you vacate. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Autumn Park offers 5-Star Service! With a multitude of spacious floorplans to meet every need, Autumn Park has anything and everything you could ask for and MORE!! We're 5 minutes to downtown Newark and easy access to I-95 puts you within commuting distance from Wilmington or Dover. Offering conveniences and services that transform living into lifestyle.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Autumn Park
I love my apartment! You can't find an apartment this size for this price anywhere in this area. I did read a lot of bad reviews before I moved in, but due to the great leasing staff I met with, I decided to give it a shot. I'm not saying others may be wrong in their experience, I just know mine has been a good one! And I know a few neighbors who like it here as well. I feel for others who have bad experiences, but I honestly have no complaints at this time. Staying another year actually!
The apartment it self so far is a lot better than the reviews I read. My only issue is how rude the Manager is.
Apartments are old and need to be renovated. Floors uneven and the water pressure is weak. Very bad installation. Garbage dumpster is located in one area of the apartment complex so you have to drive to the trash dump.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-95 to 896 South. Turn right onto Four Seasons Parkway at third light. Turn right onto Winterhaven Dr. Community and leasing office is just on the right. Follow the balloons!