Check Availability(203) 361-3374(888) 328-3843(203) 803-2603
- Some Paid Utilities
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $600 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Terriers, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Bresa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Package Acceptance
- Easy Access to I-95 and Metro-North
- Easy Access to The Merritt Parkway
- Sought-After School System
- Sparkling Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Minutes from Great Shopping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
From I-95 northbound and southbound - take exit 15 onto the Rte. 7 connector. Turn right at the end of the connector (traffic light) and then turn left onto Rte. 7 North. Take a left at the traffic lights onto Rte. 7 North. Left onto Wolfpit Road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road. Avalon Wilton is located on your left.
From Merritt Parkway southbound (Rte. 15) - Take exit 41 (Westport) and turn left off exit ramp onto Rte. 33. At the rte. 7/Rte. 33 interchange, make a left at the traffic light onto Rte. 7 South. Make a left onto Wolfpit road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road. Avalon Wilton is located on your left.
From Merritt Parkway northbound (rte. 15) - Take exit 41 (Westport) and turn right off exit ramp onto Rte. 33. Continue through the Rte. 7/Rte. 33 Interchange, make a left onto Wolfpit road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road . Avalon Wilton is located on your left.