Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BLOWOUT! The harbor views are beautiful, the pool is open, and the water is cool....
Apply 5/27/16 - 5/30/16 and receive FREE JUNE RENT in addition to already incredible specials - this weekend ONLY!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
Please call for driving directions.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedWeight restriction: 75Pet Rent is $60.00 Per Month Per Pet. Non-Refundable Pet fee $600.00. 2 Pet Limit. (dogs and cats welcome). Rottweiler Doberman Pinchers Pit Bulls American Staffordshire Terriers Staffordshire Bull Terriers American Bull Dogs German Shepherds Tosa Inus Shar Peis Wolf Hybrids Dalmatians Boxers Alaskan Malamutes Alaskan Malamutes Basset Hounds Blood Hounds Bull Mastiffs Argentine Dogos Akitas Presa Canarios Fila Brasileiros Chow Chows All mixes of these breeds
- Cats AllowedPet Rent is $60.00 Per Month Per Pet. Non-Refundable Pet fee $600.00. 2 Pet Limit (dogs and cats welcome).
- Pets Accepted
- Barbeque and Picnic areas
- Billiards Table
- Marina Access
- Shuttle Service to Train Station
- 24 Hour State of The Art Fitness Center
- Boardwalk Walking Paths
- Fishing Pier
- 72 Boat Slips
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
18 Reviews for TGM Anchor Point
beautiful, comfortable, convenient and a great view
The whole Avalon on Stamford Harbor community has been amazing in our short time here! The staff here have been extremely helpful with our move and we couldn't imagine living anywhere else.
Very efficient and timely process that worked well. Nice amenities and grounds are nicely maintained.
I've been in Avalon on Stamford Harbor for a little over a week. So far very impressed with everything. There are no noise issues even on weekends, the pool and marina are gorgeous to hang around, I was assigned my own gated parking spot, and most importantly I haven't seen any of the claims of the poor online reviews come true.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
TGM Anchor Point41.033800,-73.547800150 Southfield Ave, Stamford, Connecticut 06902TGM Anchor Point
*Up to 2 FREE months on select available units!* See a leasing professional for details. Rules and Restrictions: specials apply on 12-month leases for new residents only.
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Value, Quality and Service by TGM Communities