- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Health Club & Yoga Studio
- Private Dining Room & Study
- Quartz Countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Harbor View Terrace with Firepit Overlooking Long
- Washer/Dryers and Kitchen Islands
- Waterfront Great Room
- On-site Management
- Pool Plaza Deck & BBQ Areas
- Shuttle to Stamford Train Station & Downtown
- Kitchen Islands & Wood Design Cabinetry
- Concierge Services
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- There is a $400 non-refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent is $50 per pet. List of restricted breeds: Alaskan Malamutes, Akita, Agentine Dogs, Dalmatians, Blood Hounds, Boxer, Bull/American Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Fila Brasilerious, German/Dutch Sheppard, Great Dane, Leonberger, Pit Bull Terrier, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, Shiba Inu, Staffordshire Terrier, Tosa Inus, Wolf Hybrids and/or any mix of these breeds. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Beacon Harbor Point
Beacon Harbor Point is a community offering a great residential environment, upscale amenities and excellent service for our residents. We offer studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes that are sure to please even those with the most discriminating tastes. Whether you want to relax on our Rooftop Terrace and take in our great views of the Long Island Sound or host a party in our great room, Beacon Harbor Point is sure to have something for you! We are close to shopping, dining and entertainment and have easy access to I-95 and the train station.
Ratings & Reviews
21 Reviews for Beacon Harbor Point
I think the Beacon, and Harbor point, is an amazing special place. You feel as if you are in a vacation destination, amongst great people. There is always something going on, or you can enjoy the great restaurant options. I love all the diverse people in the building, the gym, the 24 our service at the front. Its a great area to jog, go for a walk, socialize pets etc, stroll the farmers market or Art show, see the fireworks etc. You feel at home, a part of a family etc. As a newly single guy, with kids etc, the Beacon, helped to make this huge transition in my life, much easier. I am grateful for choosing the Beacon !
The Beacon at Harbor Point is a lovely building and community that is perfect for many types of people at different life stages. Living is easy, convenient and exciting in this quickly developing and vibrant area of Stamford.
Living at Beacon Harbor Point is a pleasure. Everyone on the staff is friendly and caring. The facilities are top notch. The location is very exciting given all the restaurants and social activity. Not to mention the view! One of the best decisions I have made.
Love meeting the new Beacon Harbor Point community and sharing experiences with fellow neighbors about why we all made the move and talking recommendations on what Stamford has to offer. The community events scheduled by management have been great! Have been to two so far and met such nice people . Please do more!
Most of the tenants are new, and everyone we're meeting has a very similar statement. I feel like I'm on vacation.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 95N to exit 7. At 2nd light, turn right on Washington Blvd. Go straight for a half mile, and turn right on Harbor Point Road. Pull into the turnaround. The Beacon will be on your right.