- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- *No Security Deposit / Sure Deposit Available
- Fitness Center With Free Weights
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Two Large Laundry Facilities
- Some Apartments Available With Dishwashers
- Small, Tranquil Neighborhood
- Garden Style Homes For A More Intimate Feel
- Wood Setting With Mature Landscaping
- Minutes From Great Shopping
- Access to I-91, Route 99, Route 3 and Route 9
- Apartment Homes With Large Interior Dimensions
- Ceramic Tile* In The Entrance Foyer And Kitchen
- Mirrored Closet Doors
- Air Conditioned Apartment Homes With Ceiling Fans
- Aetna, UConn Health Ctr, Pratt
- Ask About Our Preferred Employee Program
- Ask About Our Sure Deposit Program
- Dog Park
- Heat & Hot Water Included!
- Weight restriction: 40Non aggressive pets Weight Restriction
- Call for Restrictions Breed Restriction
- Deposit is Non-Refundable Pets Accepted
- 2 pets per apartments Call for Policy
- $400 pet fee/$25 per month pet rent Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Catch a glimpse of the tranquility you'll feel when you come home to the wooded, park like serenity of Forest Park Apartment Homes; where you're not just a number, you're number one. We're minutes from Aetna, UConn Health Center, and Pratt and Whitney. It's WHERE you want to LIVE and HOW. Call today for more information on our community and South Oxford Management.
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Forest Park
The maintenance staff and office staff were
very safe, quiet, clean
I really love my little 3 room apt, realize that this whole complex is extremely old however, I am quite disappointment with the carpeting; over painted base board heating units that are missing parts (who paints and paints base board heating units over and over again.) Windows need replacing and some of the bathroom tiles are cracked; the ceiling is bubbling above the shower and the medicine cabinet mirror is discoloring and extremely old; for the rent I pay, it is way to much $$ for this apt.
The apartments are very big, but they are also expensive. I have only once had a problem that wasn't resolved immediately by the staff. The air conditioning units work well in the room that they are in, but they do not reach into the bedroom very effectively without making the other room freezing. There are some issues with bugs, but not anything excessive. A lot of residents do not clean up after their dogs, so it is a mess outside. The price for having a pet increased also.
Reasonably quiet. Seems safe. Staff is friendly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Hartford, I-91 South to exit 23 (West St.). At the end of the exit turn left onto West St. and follow for 1.3 miles. Forest Park will be on your right. From New Haven, Meriden, or Middletown take 91 North to Exit 23 (West St.) At the end of the exit turn right on to West St. and follow for 1.2 miles. Forest Park Apartments is located on the right hand side.