Map & Directions
I-95 North to exit 74 straight at light onto King Arthur Drive for 1/4 mile to top of hill and sign for Deerfield Village. I-95 South to exit 74 right at end of ramp to first light. Go left onto King Arthur Drive. Proceed as above.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 30For a dog up to 30LB. there is a $450 non-refundable pet fee. For up to 2 indoor cats there is a $350 non-refundable pet fee ($600 for 2). Also all medical records for your pet must be submitted to office and all vaccine and shots up to date. Please call for details.
- Attached One-Car Garage
- Full Basements (most units)
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Frost-Free Refrigerator
- Energy Efficient Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal (most units)
- Central Heating
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Washer and Dryer Hook-Ups
- 64 Acres of Woodlands with 30 Acres Dedicated Pres
- Deposit equals one months rent
Deerfield Village41.359700,-72.20940010 King Arthur Drive, Niantic, Connecticut 06357Deerfield Village
A unique and affordable rental home community in Niantic, CT. Deerfield Village is just 3 miles away from the shore and nearby shopping directly off Rte. 95. A special development of 100 full featured homes grouped into small clusters and nestled throughout 64 wooded acres. For convenience and comfort each Cape Cod or Colonial style two-bedroom home has its own central heat and air conditioning system, your private entrance and includes an attached one-car garage.
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Wilder Balter Partners Inc., managed by William G. Balter and Robert H. Wilder, Jr., is a leading developer of new construction, quality homes in the New York Metropolitan area. As a development team, their successes date back to 1975. They have built many high quality senior and family affordable residential communities as well as luxurious single family subdivisions in Westchester, Suffolk, Fairfield counties and the greater Hudson Valley areas.