- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Easy access to I-84 from Tolland Turnpike
- Be well at the state-of-the-art-wellness center
- Internet cafe with free coffee and Internet access
- Arrange a pup playdate at our new dog run
- Resort-style pool with free Wi-Fi
- Patio or balcony
- Detached garages available
- 9-foot or tray ceilings*
- Inviting gas fireplaces*
- Washer/dryer included
- Upgraded lighting with pendant fixtures and sconce
- Decorator paint and trim
- Open, airy interiors with neutral palette
- *Available in some apartment homes
- No Security Deposit / Sure Deposit Available
- Try your luck in a game of pool in our clubhouse
- Convenient payment options with PayLease
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 400Non Refundable Pet Fee Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- $25 per month pet rent Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Vintage At The Grove
The beautiful modern aspect of Vintage at The Grove centers around the lifestyle, enhanced by the kind of up-to-date conveniences, luxuries, and quality craftsmanship that, until now, were so difficult to find in Manchester. You will discover that when yesterday's designs are combined with tomorrow's innovations, the result is...pure inspiration.
Ratings & Reviews
66 Reviews for The Vintage At The Grove
I moved in mid July 2015...all was a smooth transition. Love it here so far.
Staff is always friendly and provides my packages on time. They are timely with repairs, too. Residents are generally friendly and respectful.
Many garage doors are dented which means maintenance is being neglected. It just dose not look good! Also, the Street Light Pole that was hit by a vehicle has not been replaced. Something needs to be done about the Dumpster Area. Often people leave garbage next to the dumpster instead of inside it!
Peaceful ....people office excellent helping me
I could not be happier in this apartment complex. It is a beautiful complex. It is quiet and neighbors are nice. It is quiet here as well.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-84 East to exit 62; Turn right onto Buckland St., then a left onto Redstone Drive continue straight to Vintage at the Grove. I-84 West, to Exit 62. Take right end of exit. Then take your first right onto Buckland Street, take a left onto Redstone Drive. Continue straight to Vintage at the Grove at the end of road.